Just lost my job

He prob. got laid off.

In any case, super sorry to hear that Rohan. Let us know if/ when you get a new one.

We'll all be "prayin" for you.

I worked as a waiter in a restaurant. I'm going to start selling my things on here and eBay.

Good luck on that bud. Remember, networking is very important when you're looking for a job. Be proactive, and don't feel sorry for yourself. Work as a volunteer for projects around your community. This will gain you exposure.

Thanks, man. Too bad I still have college and credit card payments. I have a guy who owes me $500 for a computer. I'm going to be tight on cash for a while. I'm going to see if I can get a job fixing computers or at Geek Squad.

That's rough. Just hang in there, it'll turn out alright. Did they fire you out of left field?

That's rough. Just hang in there, it'll turn out alright. Did they fire you out of left field?

If you mean randomly, then yes. Soon as they started talking about how money is getting tight, I knew what was going to happen. I feel horrible. I really needed that job.

ahh wow man, why dont you just go to a temp service maybe they can hook you up?? cause like i got my cnc operating job through 'terra staffing' and after 2 months the company hired me, easiest job in the world..

Back
Top Bottom