The Bible use's emoticons.

if every one treated people with respect and respected there own personal choices in religion the world would be great....
some as*** have to ruin it and blow up builds in the name of there "god"
unfortunately the world we live in is far from perfect =[

reminds me of this:
ted_talk.png

if every one treated people with respect and respected there own personal choices in religion the world would be great....
some as*** have to ruin it and blow up builds in the name of there "god"
unfortunately the world we live in is far from perfect =[

If everyone actually did what the bible said the world would be a much better place.

If everyone loved thy neighbor and treated others as we would like to be treated the world would be great

^ Agreed. D88, I know you were just voicing your opinion, but when it's disrespectful to a lot of people, I don't appreciate it.

Anyway, I found these in my KJV bible. I should start looking through the Bible app on the iTouch (which has over 33 different ones last I checked) and see what versions do and don't have these. I'm a little too lazy for that tonight though.

^ Agreed. D88, I know you were just voicing your opinion, but when it's disrespectful to a lot of people, I don't appreciate it.

Anyway, I found these in my KJV bible. I should start looking through the Bible app on the iTouch (which has over 33 different ones last I checked) and see what versions do and don't have these. I'm a little too lazy for that tonight though.

The king james version of the bible is the most messed up version. It's the one that the crazy Baptist Christians follow and they believe everything in it is true.

Back
Top Bottom