Xbox 360 3D model set

try to be a freelancer, and work for the people that wants to hire you for certain projects.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I'd be happy just working for myself though. I kind of need the social aspect in a sense, so working in a company would be a lot better.

I'm trying to build up a portfolio.

The Z-5500 system was one, and now this. I plan an animation too at some point when I have built the entire set.
An archetecture piece next, which I've never tackled.

Yeah those look GREAT.... Very nice work...:D:D

Dont forget to post the finished product...:D

These look sweet. How long you been modelling?

I don't know precisely. I've been using 3D software for around 7 years, but have only recently got into doing stuff like this.
You should see my past work compared to these sets I've been doing. The quality of the modelling left a lot to be desired, but I've learnt a lot!

I'm self taught :)

First models could be anything, though start simple. The faster you learn the basic principles of smoothing, the better the objects you'll be able to create.

I suggest tutorials as a start off.

Im trying to teach myself for 3DSMax, but i have been pretty busy with school, so I am putting it off for now. I was trying to make an 30GB Zune with the blueprints I found online.
I could re learn Maya, since thats what I learned in High School. But I used it on a Mac, and it crashed so much, that it annoyed me and put me at a bad start with Maya. I just assumed it was Maya, but my teacher kept saying that its the Mac.

Back
Top Bottom