Got my Travelall

Probably less then 10. But with wheeling, more like 5 while on the trail, haha.

Did you know Duramax is made by a japanese company? American truck with a japanese engine...

shotgun.jpg

called it.

That's awesome and great for the area you live in! I get tired of seeing people with new lifted trucks who rarely take it off-roading and their idea of off roading is driving on well used mountain trials. Lame. This thing on the other hand looks in shape to do some serious off roading and it will do it with style. It's a unique ride that's for sure.

PS- i still like the scout

Lol yes that idiot. I still wanna lift my jeep. Later though, now its just put off lol.

Of course vids more pics when I get it going.

Its closer to grand coulee

yeah lol thats what i ment, i know the place, called wallys. well used to be

That is massive, Just out of curiosity I wonder how much MPG it gets
Lets just say that the gas station will be a familiar sight for you....lol

A big old carbeurated motor won't be getting 10 mpg, you'd probably be lucky to get 5-6 mpg.

That's awesome and great for the area you live in! I get tired of seeing people with new lifted trucks who rarely take it off-roading and their idea of off roading is driving on well used mountain trials. Lame. This thing on the other hand looks in shape to do some serious off roading and it will do it with style. It's a unique ride that's for sure.

PS- i still like the scout

Lol ya but scout needed more help then this does. Besides, I like how its so much bigger lol

Lets just say that the gas station will be a familiar sight for you....lol

A big old carbeurated motor won't be getting 10 mpg, you'd probably be lucky to get 5-6 mpg.

Yeah ill see it often. Nah I expect to count it in yards per gallon.

Back
Top Bottom