sound problem plz plz plz help

rorschachzzx

Baseband Member
OK so i just put in my new 4670 and i can get anysound out of my pc
on the reviews of the card someone said this The on-board HD audio overrides you default audio settings, should be disabled by default, took me a few minutes to figure that out and correct settings manually. Not good for small cases.
but i cant figure it out plz help i need sound

when i look at sound and audio devices for volume is says no audio device

no, click on start->right click on my computer->click manage->on the right side under system tools click device manager

no, click on start->right click on my computer->click manage->on the right side under system tools click device manager
it says its enabled the
ati funtion driver for high definition audio

should i use have then enabled or disabled?, im getting angry lol
itunes wont even play the song because it isnt picking up audio device ore something

the little speaker thing on the bottom right bar isnt even their anymore

i dont know what to do im gonna shoot someone im like really mad and i cant figure it out

OK someone had 1 of these on someother site

someone said this

I just installed an open-box 4670 and had the same problem. It was easily fixed by going into the computer BIOS and forcing the motherboard to use my motherboard's sound, not something else.

how do i do this?

Get into your BIOS and go into your integrated peripherals and set the audio to your motherboard.

Get into your BIOS and go into your integrated peripherals and set the audio to your motherboard.
how do i get into BIOS or what does that mean yes im a dam noob im sorry but im not even enjoying my new card yet i need sound , bios?

Restart your computer and keep pressing delete or the designated button. It should either be a red and white screen, or a blue and white screen. Search around for integrated peripherals and find the HD audio option.

Back
Top Bottom