Gallery: Cases

In case nobody saw this one..

I didn't see that, that's really nice. Is that a Rocketfish case?

Cabbs don't kill me because of my cable management lol

In about i a couple weeks, i am going to post new pics with a new 650i SLI mobo, 8600gt's in SLI, And new RAM should look and perform great :D

Haha cable management in smaller cases can be more of a PITA. I hope the 8600's where cheap.

lol, mine is a dust magnet. i cleaned and dusted my pc out completely a little while ago....took a peek into the case about 5 days later and the dust was already building back up on the cpu heatsink lol.
heres a pic of it 5 days after completely gutting it and dusting everything lol.

what cable management? thats about as bad as what my case looks like on the inside! (see pic above lol)

Wow, mine doesn't get nearly that bad in 5 days, but my case is about 3 feet off the floor.

I should probably be cleaning dust out of my case once every couple of weeks. It can get bad. I also want a new heatsink. I think I will buy one next month.

CIMG0004.jpg

I have that heatsink sitting in my drawer lol. That thing gets loud when you turn it up, but it was a good performer on my old Athlon 3500+.

I have that heatsink sitting in my drawer lol. That thing gets loud when you turn it up, but it was a good performer on my old Athlon 3500+.

yes, luckily you can adjust the speed. That's funny though because that's what I originally had it cooling too was my 3500+. Then it migrated over to my new build.

Back
Top Bottom