If you're a metal fan...

Whoa that was scary... My sound was not working for a while.. Had to restart.

I like it. Only part I found annoying was that low ting noise just before and a little during the second dude came in.

Let's see. One repeats the same non-technical finger tapping riffs over and over with some sort of reverb effect. Then, to switch it up, another guy comes in and plays a slightly modified version but pretty close to the same thing. Final verdict: Not impressed.

It's not meant to be technical. It's just to break some stereotypes. Not every Muslim person is a uptight and a religious freak. Most of them just want freedom and peace. I made a Muslim friend and have been very curious about their religion. I was reading up on the "Quran", they knew many things thousands of years before other people did. It's cool stuff.

It's not meant to be technical. It's just to break some stereotypes. Not every Muslim person is a uptight and a religious freak. Most of them just want freedom and peace. I made a Muslim friend and have been very curious about their religion. I was reading up on the "Quran", they knew many things thousands of years before other people did. It's cool stuff.
they may be smart, but that doesn't mean they are good musicians.

Back
Top Bottom