2009 Prom

pedobear.png

I don't know whether...

get a bear suit and wear it if you go would be pretty epic

I'm going to go to my Senior Prom next year, the Junior Prom this year was a waste of money. IMO

I'm going to pick my tux for this Saturday tomorrow. I'm paying $20 of late fee. I have to wait because I don't know if the German girl is going or not...I'll figure that out tonight. If I want to go to my prom I'll then have to ask someone at school tomorrow. So...in the end...I'm going to at least one Prom..however I wish I could go to mine too...(with a date).

I'm going to pick my tux for this Saturday tomorrow. I'm paying $20 of late fee. I have to wait because I don't know if the German girl is going or not...I'll figure that out tonight. If I want to go to my prom I'll then have to ask someone at school tomorrow. So...in the end...I'm going to at least one Prom..however I wish I could go to mine too...(with a date).

We should start a pic-up lines thread.

I got this down bro.

I also just got back from the barber's. I tipped the her 30%. She did a wonderful job. Every time, someone messes up, but this time, she got it right. She's new there.

I know. But it couldn't hurt for the newcomers to the "dating" realm.

And good for you tipping her well. It's rare to get a good barber these days.

So my prom date did cancel on me. I didn't think anybody actually was that inconsiderate, but I guess I was wrong. I'm still going to the one at her school with another girl. I just need to quickly find a girl to go with me to mine.

Back
Top Bottom