Gallery: Graphics Cards

Rohan23 has the oldest core 216 here, when it first came out

his is at 30 idle max at like 45 50

from what he tells me

well than either the few people i saw on newegg saying theirs got up as high as 60C-70C, are lieing or their cases where not very well ventilated.

or they have stock mobo's and aren't setting their fan speeds and used the disc to install drivers

yep also you cannot trust newegg reviews at all lol

here is an example of a person with "high" tech level

Tech Level: high
Ownership: 1 week to 1 month
12/11/2007 3:12:47 AM

Pros: My rams do not work!

Cons: Search about the Ram before you buy. There are possible outcomes for u. One is that you probably get the working one, second is "2GB model" is really one 1GB (manufactoring error?), 3rd is one of the rams may be busted. I happened to have the that one!

Other Thoughts: 2GB on XP, may be 4GB on Vista

he doesn't know that a 32-bit system only supports 4 gigs and usually shows 3 to 3.5GBs

that shows some high intelligence lol

yep also you cannot trust newegg reviews at all lol

here is an example of a person with "high" tech level

Tech Level: high
Ownership: 1 week to 1 month
12/11/2007 3:12:47 AM

Pros: My rams do not work!

Cons: Search about the Ram before you buy. There are possible outcomes for u. One is that you probably get the working one, second is "2GB model" is really one 1GB (manufactoring error?), 3rd is one of the rams may be busted. I happened to have the that one!

Other Thoughts: 2GB on XP, may be 4GB on Vista

he doesn't know that a 32-bit system only supports 4 gigs and usually shows 3 to 3.5GBs

that shows some high intelligence lol

lol ya i know really but i only look at the reviews where it says in blue if the user bought that item

My card

Not a hardcore card by a long shot, but for $80 free shipping i get really good performance for the money

I had one for a while, they aren't bad cards. They run super cool, but not the best overclockers.

lol have you tryed putting your fan speed higher ? my GTX 295 gets about 74C after playing crysis at 100% fan speed and my card being overclocked to. Plus im maxing out Crysis completley on very high and 16xAA.

Back
Top Bottom