Car Thread!

Aren't those like 80 watt bulbs? I'd be afraid of melting parts in my headlights lol.

You may have a E36, but it's still an automatic :p

Aren't those like 80 watt bulbs? I'd be afraid of melting parts in my headlights lol.

You may have a E36, but it's still an automatic :p

Hmm...I don't know actually. I've seen a lot of people use them.

Haha, you may drive a Neon, but I still have a real car. :D

I found some Nokya bulbs that are white. they're 60 watt and $25, so I'll give them a go when one of my bulbs die.

Don't make fun of my Neon! :p

Guess I should be glad I don't drive a V6 Mustang, you guys would probably be relentless.

Guess I should be glad I don't drive a V6 Mustang, you guys would probably be relentless.

The Mustang GT with a V8 would be respectable. Standard Mustang with a V6? Now that would be a joke.

A V6 Mustang?

That would be a true travesty.

The 638hp LS9 V8 Supercharged Aluminum-Block V8 is a friggin monster. :eek:

Yesh. :D Even the 7.0-litre LS7 V8 from the Z06 puts out power of epic proportions. The best part is that the LS engines still use pushrods :p Hell, I'm sure the C6 'Vettes still use leaf springs and live axle rear suspension.

If they were SOHC or DOHC, they wouldn't be 7.0 liters. OHC engines take up more real estate than pushrod engines.

Yeah, probably why they still use them. God I'd love to shoehorn one into an FD3S one day. There were quite a few of them at Sevenstock who had LS7's in their FDs.

Back
Top Bottom