Random Chit Chat

2 Kilometres,Apparently (One of the guys at work lives across the road,he was Evacuted when he tried going home for lunch) the army and bomb squad are being called in.

Work is only 1km away from the site so im hoping we get evacuated too SO i dont have to work this afternoon :D

I Just Found out that a house 2k away from here is packed with bombs....

Nice. Apparently my neighbor across the street a few doors down is a known drug dealer. Explains all the cops on our block all the time...

Oh and someone got stabbed at a park like two, three blocks away.

Reminds me of what happened at work a few weeks ago. We have this life-size clay figure of a WWII guy holding a M1 Garand on wheels we put in front of the store everyday, well we used to. One day this man comes along and decides to steal the pair of binoculars hanging from his neck and attempt to stab someone with a knife after stealing the binoculars. He failed at the stabbing and got arrested lol.

Oh right you work at a surplus store huh? Dang...

Should've just thrown dummy grenades at him to scare his ass away.

There you go. Just run out with two machete's in hand with two bandoliers across your chest like Rambo and put that face grease stuff they use for camo and just charge at him screaming random shit.

Shiet...I'd be fcuking shitting a brick if someone did that to me. :p

Nice. Apparently my neighbor across the street a few doors down is a known drug dealer. Explains all the cops on our block all the time...

Oh and someone got stabbed at a park like two, three blocks away.

there was supposed to be a fight one day after school. The cops knew and were all set to make a shit load arrests. Me and my friend were walking from one building to another, and then all of the sudden there is a surge of black kids just running from the school in the direction we walk home. 5 minutes later we walk that way and we see like 20 kids in cuffs and like 50 cops all over the place. Didn't see the "fight" that was supposed to happen. Apparently there were knives hidden all over the area for the "fight" as well.

Back
Top Bottom