7750 Quick cpu cooler suggestion

Well those should be good. Damn I wish I could get those things.

lol yea their pretty sexy, my current mobo is just slowing the living crap out of my EVGA GTX 295 and i didnt spend over 500$ on that card to not be running it at its full potential, so that board will fix the slow down problem. I'm also hoping to OC my Quad Q6700 to 3.5

lol yea their pretty sexy, my current mobo is just slowing the living crap out of my EVGA GTX 295 and i didnt spend over 500$ on that card to not be running it at its full potential, so that board will fix the slow down problem. I'm also hoping to OC my Quad Q6700 to 3.5

Ewwww, yeah. That HP uATX mobo is sure majorly slowing down your GTX 295. I wish I could get those items. Thinking of putting my whole new computer (or laptop) on credit.

Ewwww, yeah. That HP uATX mobo is sure majorly slowing down your GTX 295. I wish I could get those items. Thinking of putting my whole new computer (or laptop) on credit.

na man i wouldnt put that stuff on credit, if you wait to get all your money, you will be able to purchase things a lot better than what you can put on credit right now.

Ya my vantage score for my card oced at the settings in my sig was in the 17k range, when i should be getting 20k-22k, so thats a big FPS loss. If its slowing down my gpu, probably slowing my cpu down to.

your CPU is still going to bottleneck. I don't even know why you bought a card like that for a 19 inch monitor lol

your CPU is still going to bottleneck. I don't eve know why you bought a card like that for a 19 inch monitor lol

lol, cause im awesome ok, plus i was thinking of upgrading to a 24" with 1920x1200 res at a later time. I kind of want to get one of those 120hz monitors but i havnt seen any bigger than 22" yet

let me go play a game really quick, a game that has nothing on crysis and ill take a screenshot of my cpu temp

na man i wouldnt put that stuff on credit, if you wait to get all your money, you will be able to purchase things a lot better than what you can put on credit right now.

Ya my vantage score for my card oced at the settings in my sig was in the 17k range, when i should be getting 20k-22k, so thats a big FPS loss. If its slowing down my gpu, probably slowing my cpu down to.

That's what I am thinking. I will be making $270 a month so it's going to take me like 5 months to get the system I want. Oh well, Ill prob. wait. It's just a long time to use my semi-junk and old computer in my sig.

And yeah, I'm sure that 790i SLI board will seriously jump your scores there. Both for graphics and CPU.

dude your computer isnt junk

i have a pentium 4 with an 8600gt 500 watt psu and a couple of case fans lol

lol my dad has a pentium 4 too with a 8500GT, and like a 350w psu and two case fans, thats counting the cpu fan to lol

here is the image though, i circled the MAX section, i started monitoring right when i began the game

Temps.jpg

I guess not. Want I really want is just a nice enough ATX. Something like this. ASRock 780GI can't over-clock at all with my current board.

Back
Top Bottom