2009 Prom

If you progress onto college there will most likely be one a the end of college if you dont stay on at your high schools sixth form and most unis if you progress on further have formal graduation ceremonies so you still got a few more yet
And lol at gcse'c being the most importatnt part of your education , ive heard that all the way since year 9 sats , the whole generic "these are the most important exams you will ever take "im just about to do my A levels in june/july and im being told the same by some teachers

Yea but without these GCSE's, college and uni aren't even options. Granted the SATS meant nothing, but these GCSEs decide whether i get to do what i want with life or not, pretty important in my opinion.

And i know i 'll have many more but a lot of my friends (of 10/11 years) won't be going to the college i'm going too, so i might not see much of them again.

I never went. Oh well. My girlfriend broke up with me like the week before. Haha. But this girl is going to ask me her senior year. Just sophie now though.

pedobear.png

I don't know whether...

Back
Top Bottom