Gallery: Graphics Cards

you guys are forgetting that that is two GPU cards on one. Its producing twice as much heat

ya but trivum's is just a 260, not dual GPU and im sure hes getting around the same temp as me. Ive seen people that gave reviews on newegg on the 260 and their temps where around mine. Water/Liquid cooling would fix everything though. Dont remember the link but a guy reviewing the 295 had it liquid cooled in his system and he oced the card and ran vantage which puts some good load on your card and his temps where staying around 34C average.

Would never trust water cooling though, to afraid of leaks

Use distilled water and you'll be fine. Distilled water doesn't have the minerals in regular water that conduct electricity.

ya but trivum's is just a 260, not dual GPU and im sure hes getting around the same temp as me. Ive seen people that gave reviews on newegg on the 260 and their temps where around mine. Water/Liquid cooling would fix everything though. Dont remember the link but a guy reviewing the 295 had it liquid cooled in his system and he oced the card and ran vantage which puts some good load on your card and his temps where staying around 34C average.

Would never trust water cooling though, to afraid of leaks

all the people i know as their core 216 at around 40 and like 50 at load

Rohan23 has the oldest core 216 here, when it first came out

his is at 30 idle max at like 45 50

from what he tells me

Back
Top Bottom