Some sweet things I found on thinkgeek

vampist

Fully Optimized
Some things I found either really Awesome, nerdy cool, just funny, or must haves at ThinkGeek.

The Ex knife holder (Link)

Pc Diagnostic Dice (Link)

Stealth Switch (Link)

Mini Kaoss touchpad effects (Link)

Ipod Video Goggles (Link)

You are dumb binary t shirt (Link)

Binary watch (Link)

(lol) No place like home sticker (Link)
no-place-bumper-sticker.jpg

Micro Controller Experimentation kit (Link)

Periodic Table Shower curtain (Link)
showercurtain.jpg

Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard (Link)
virtual_keyboard.jpg

1.3 MP Usb Microscope (Link)

LED Binary Clock (Link)

(I am getting one) Third Hand Adjustable Part holder (Link)
third_hand_parts_holder.jpg

Wire Glue (Link)
b70c_wire_glue_conductive_glue_combo.jpg

Strong Magnets (Link)

Micro Spy Remote for tvs (Link)

BlueAlert Bluetooth Buzzer (Link)

Edit: I guess I am only allowed 5 images per post... So I had to delete some of the images.. But I left some of them that I felt you might want to see the image right away.

I just bought an Rubik's cube from them, cant wait till I get it. :D

Maybe I should get those Wire Glue instead of an soldering kit and actually start to mod it. (Seems Cheaper)

The magnets looks pretty cool, but I might breaking every electronical stuff I have since I would most likely have the magnets near them.

I actually have that bumper sticker on my laptop. I get asked a lot of questions about it.

THe caffinated soap they have is pretty good too.

I wonder how well the laser keyboard works. I want like everything on the list lol.. I am thinking about getting the wire glue, the third hand, magnets, micro spy remote, and the sticker.

damn, shouldve bought the wire glue while I was getting the Rubik's cube, the total with shipping for the glue is $9, and thats UPS ground, which takes about 4-5 days since their warehouse is an Virginia.

Buying wire glue is a false economy. You can make the stuff by mixing polycement and fine iron filings. You can also make conductive paint as loads more stuff at home. Plus i've not found a wire glue solution which gives as effective joins as soldering. If my dremel or soldering iron died.... i would too....

I've got one of the third hand devices, works like a dream for delicate joins or on the occasions i've lent it to friends for model painting.

Wire glue making instructions http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-Conductive-Glue-and-Glue-a-Circuit/

Buying wire glue is a false economy. You can make the stuff by mixing polycement and fine iron filings. You can also make conductive paint as loads more stuff at home. Plus i've not found a wire glue solution which gives as effective joins as soldering. If my dremel or soldering iron died.... i would too....

I've got one of the third hand devices, works like a dream for delicate joins or on the occasions i've lent it to friends for model painting.

Wire glue making instructions http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-Conductive-Glue-and-Glue-a-Circuit/

Oh sweet! DIYFTW!

Indeed. Instructables is a great site for mods btw.
Good to see another DIY/electronics enthusiast in the realm of CF

Back
Top Bottom