Random Chit Chat

It is indeed. Still waiting on more app's that utilize it... the browser does, and that's the most important!

Did you know that in the US, driving at 20mpg costs about the same as driving 50mpg in Britain? (about 10 US cents per mile)

Imagine if the US would wise up and start making more cars with tiny engines and stick shifts.....

Yeah, but it's too much fun to drive with bigger cars. There is a ton more driving in America too... One of the reasons our prices are so much lower.

I dunno dude... the smart cars actually pretty zippy. I've seen one driving and it gets around nicely. I was surprised for a 1L engine.

Yea, its no 4.6L (or is it a 4.8L we've got?) but I'll tell you now that a lot of that is because our cars are being designed to be fuel efficient that the torque converters really really suck for heavy acceleration now-a-days.

Once I get my license, my friend is gonna teach me to drive stick, so that'll be awesome. Because I can't think of any reason I'd ever want to drive auto over stick. Car performance is only gonna get worse in the hunt for good mpg. No automatic can ever have the good MPG of and performance of a stick.

Drag cars. There are plenty of automatic drag cars. Put on a 3000 RPM stall convertor, and an auto tranny, and you can have the fastest times.

You have a 5.4L if you have an F-350. Unless you have the diesel or V-10

its a '08 F-150. I know its the smaller of the two engines. I think its a 4.6L

P.S. I'm not dragging. Ever. I'll do a track, but 1/4 miles are just stupid IMHO.

Oh, I thought you had a 350. Yeah, if it's a 150 then it's a 4.6L if its the smaller of the two.

Drag racing is my favorite. I'm all about straight line, acceleration. Although I love baja racing too, I would love to own a prerunner someday. 1/4 mile is where it's at though.

Back
Top Bottom