2009 Prom

Mines May 15...I'll probably just go with my ex-girlfriend, it'll be fun no matter what.

More importantly...what are everyone's plans for after? I'm still thinking about it, I don't know what to do yet.

mines in a hotel so my general idea was to book a night in the hotel afterwards :D

even tough convincing my gf's parents that this would be a good idea is another story

I dunno weather its better to come up with a good excuse or to buy some spermicidal lube, condoms, and get tested so that you can tell them that she will not be harmed in the process.

mines in a hotel so my general idea was to book a night in the hotel afterwards :D

even tough convincing my gf's parents that this would be a good idea is another story
I'm thinking the same thing. What would be really sweet is if between a bunch of us and our dates we got a huge suite and just had a big party there. I don't know how that would work out though.

Another idea I had is renting out a campground for like 50 people. That would be so fun but I feel like we would get in trouble as you're not allowed to drink at one of those. And I'm pretty sure you have to be 21 to rent it out, so someone would have to use a fake ID or we'd have to get a 21 year old to get it for us...

Or someone could just have a house party, but whose parents are stupid enough to leave the night of prom..

oh noooo i was just planning getting a suite for just me and her lol

but it prob wont happen because this is a rather expensive hotel and her parents are way too strict about this sort of thing . well mainly her dad , her mum isnt too bad really

I dunno weather its better to come up with a good excuse or to buy some spermicidal lube, condoms, and get tested so that you can tell them that she will not be harmed in the process.

yer i think her dad might punch me in the face

I calculated how much my proms this year are going to cost. Tab came out at about $350. Imagine what I could do with that money...HD4870 and PII940. Damn...but it's ok. It will probably be one of the most memorable days of my life.

i had prom last year, im out of high school right now.. but thats kinda how i think about things now joga xD ^^

my senior prom was kinda crazy cause my friends put bacardi 151 in the fruit punch... my gf was great that night :D

I've always wondered, how come men rent tuxedo's and women buy dresses?

Same thing with weddings, men rent and women buy.

They should have places that rent dresses for women too, for proms and weddings. Women sometimes pay hundreds of dollars for a prom dress and thousands of dollars for a wedding dress. Wear it once and put it away. Doesn't make sense to me.

Because women are sentimental and they like to keep these things as a momento...especially in the case of wedding dresses.

My family keeps asking me if I am taking a date... It's getting a bit annoying, when they think I wanted to or am sad because I am not taking one... Hardly any of the seniors are taking dates... couple friends are taking two freshman boys, but that's about it... Everyone is planning on just going with big groups... The main plan with everyone is, drink before, drink during, drink afterwards... lol. It makes dancing easier I guess...

Back
Top Bottom