Our website, have a question.

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, whats up? I have a quick question regarding our website. www.insanitechpc.com

We have been tryin to figure out how to do this:
Untitled-1.jpg

for a lot of reasons, but to make our site more official and easier for customers, how do we do this, idc if its software we have to buy, its gotta be a way or at least I hope there is...? We use Joomla/Virtuemart. but we need this so anyway possible even if that means we have to stop using Joomla/Virtuemart. Thanks in advance.
Ron:eek:

Wrong forum to be posting this but since im a professional webdesigner i can assist you. If you want something like this you would either have to get an experienced coder to code a script like that and integrate it into joomla or you may be able to find a free script somewhere or some for sale.

I am not sure what the name of such a script would be but you can possibly go to google and type in, "PC/Computer Store scripts," though I am not sure if you will find something

yeah i just realized this wasnt a good place to put it. Sorry, I will give that a try. If you can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

Techmaster, could you make a logo for insanitech pc? Of course we'd pay you. The theme behind it was Insane Technology. Is that possible for you.

thats only for forums, hes asking about a whole different thing but thanks for recommending it. I second setishock because vB is basically the best forum you can purchase out their. Ron at this moment i really cant do much, i am completley booked for the next few weeks in design work for clients, if your willing to wait around a month, than sure but otherwise i really cant do much for you. If your interested i can put you in line and give you my contact info ?

yeah of course, we have had that logo for 10 months, it can wait for the 11th lol. My site will be up and running if i can figure out how to get this script.

Back
Top Bottom