Bike Thread

I want to get a bike someday... Ducati... haha, little expensive though.
A busa or R1 would be sweet though. I would end up killing myself on one of those though...

This is what I used to go blasting around on:

kawi.jpg

1980 Kawasaki KZ550

I personally don't like that look. I like the orange one up top. Of course I would be barked at about being a punk kid (19) on a crotch rocket.. I would love one though.. Just does not climb a mountain in new york very well lol. In the winter anyway..

Edit: Although Tell me.. Which would kick the others ..arse. The old biker chopper look (handle bars higher then freaking head) or a ""crotch rocket""

28 years ago those were the bikes to beat at the track. They dominated their class in road racing and drag racing.

Typically a "crotch rocket" will easily outpace a chopper. But the Harley v-twin owns the strip these days. They rule the roost in the Pro-Stock class.

^^ On a track a Harley would be SMOKED by a crotch rocket but as AR stated some of the Harleys OWN on a drag type race. Although its a very tough call with the release of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX14 a couple years ago and the Suzuki GSXR1300 Hayabusa trying to keep pace if not beat the performance of the ZX14. I have had the pleasure of riding both a busa and a ZX14 and I can proudly say that I didn't kill myself but holy crap you wanna talk about unnecessary power or what....It feel like your strapped to a space shuttle being launched into outer space. And yes compared to my bike they feel like they weigh the same as one too...:D:D

08GeneralLee20Black.gif

except on mine i got the Haro 25/9 kit and i took all the lame stickers off and cut the seat post and took off the gyro and have just a straight line

hes talking about street bikes not bicycles lol, the new ninja looks awesome but my all time favor would be the Ducati 999r

^^ On a track a Harley would be SMOKED by a crotch rocket but as AR stated some of the Harleys OWN on a drag type race. Although its a very tough call with the release of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX14 a couple years ago and the Suzuki GSXR1300 Hayabusa trying to keep pace if not beat the performance of the ZX14. I have had the pleasure of riding both a busa and a ZX14 and I can proudly say that I didn't kill myself but holy crap you wanna talk about unnecessary power or what....It feel like your strapped to a space shuttle being launched into outer space. And yes compared to my bike they feel like they weigh the same as one too...:D:D

Have you seen a boosted Hayabusa? If I decide to commit suicide someday, I'll probably get myself one of those.

Back
Top Bottom