laptop keyboard numbers instead of letters

Lol um.. This may seem harsh to say this but... Can you explain more in detail hahahaha... Sorry.

I don't know about yours, but my on screen keyboard has numbers right across the top like a normal keyboard does.......I dunno what to tell you man. Try hitting shift or function or something.

What "answer" were you looking for? As previously stated, my on-screen keyboard also looks like my laptops keyboard, not exactly 100%...but close enough.

Are numbers being typed instead of keys when you're trying to type letters? If this is the case, you['ve probably turned your numlock on which will activate a number pad built in as a secondary function of the keyboard. try hitting a numlock button if you have one and see if that fixes it. That happened to me once and I swear, I almost reformatted cause of it. haha

Are numbers being typed instead of keys when you're trying to type letters? If this is the case, you['ve probably turned your numlock on which will activate a number pad built in as a secondary function of the keyboard. try hitting a numlock button if you have one and see if that fixes it. That happened to me once and I swear, I almost reformatted cause of it. haha

Laptop or desktop?

turn off num lock on your keyboard, you will probably find the right key combination by looking at little symbols above or below the letters on your keyboard (usually a different color), usually in order to make the computer do the function of the little symbol (for num lock it will most likely be a little symbol saying 123), press the fn button and then the button with the num lock symbol on it.
i hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom