Crank 2: High Voltage

superman22x

Golden Master
Anyone else see it? I'm watching it right now... lol. It's pretty good. If you don't understand the idea behind the movies, it's probably a lot of WTF!?! lol

Yeah, the first one was good. Second one is better I thought. More INSANE!! haha, seriously though, it's a crazy movie.

For those that don't know, Chev, the main character, is a video game character... That explains a lot to those that have seen it. To those that haven't, I don't think it ruins anything.

I saw a trailer for it and thought that I'd avoid it like the plague.

I'll wait until DVD release to watch it. I will watch it though because I have a feeling I'll enjoy it like the first one. Those Crank movies are so retardedly awesome. :p You can't really think or use logic when you watch it, you just have to just...watch it.

I'll wait until DVD release to watch it. I will watch it though because I have a feeling I'll enjoy it like the first one. Those Crank movies are so retardedly awesome. :p You can't really think or use logic when you watch it, you just have to just...watch it.
Cause it's a video game. You never die in video games.

I just saw it. The scene at the horse track was sweet. Amy Smart is pretty good looking. The ending kind of sucked. I was hoping for something really cool.

Back
Top Bottom