Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care what others do. I've seen people who smoke a lot of marijuana and they do extremely well in college and vice versa. I personally would never touch the stuff. I really don't need drugs to have a good time. I'd rather go golfing or get out, rather than stay in and smoke weed with people. I'm not going to say it will ruin your lives because I don't know if it will or not. But, remember. This will always lead into other stuff. I do drink at parties and sometimes at home with my parents. Am I an alcoholic? No, because I have self control. So I'm not going to call you druggies. By the way, Michael Phelps smoked marijuana AFTER winning everything. He never touched the stuff during his career.

i think this thread should be closed and deleted.

it's guiding people away from joining. Someone comes checks the website. sees a thread labeled HAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAH and it proving a lot of people on this website smokes pot. I wouldn't want a pothead helping me with my problems

Who gives a hoot? Just because you disagree with a thread doesn't mean it should be "closed and deleted". It seems like any thread with a lively discussion should be closed under your discretion. I'm sure as hell glad you can't lock threads.

Yea, what a great thing it was. He lost his sponsors, was suspended from competition and all but ruined his role model status. That was pretty stupid for him to do. Ironic, isn't it. ;)

That goes both ways. . . :D

I totally agree with ya there AR...:D

Im not saying that there was no repricusions suffered by Micheal Phelps but was giving an example of someone who smokes pot and is DOING something amazing with his life.

And yes I know that it goes both ways but you don't see anyone in this thread saying hey you don't smoke pot your stupid or anything along those lines..:D

I am not defending either side I am just saying that it is more than black and white when it comes to pot some people do it and some don't but I don't think people should judge others by whether they do or not..

I used to smoke pot when I was in high school and freshman and sophomore year of college but chose to stop because it did nothing for me anymore. So I could care less if others smoke or not but I really feel that people have the wrong idea about it when it comes to the idea that people are stupid if they do smoke pot

I hope you all get busted by the cops. You know anyone could just call the cops to go to that address right?

Dude...the deal with Michael Phelps was dumb. He just won more gold metals than most people will win in thousands of lifetimes. Give the dude a break. Who cares if he wants to hit up the bong. It's not going to kill him. A lot of people smoke pot. At my high school, which was listed in the top 100 best of the US, about 70% of the people have tried or currently do pot. I don't do it, I think it's disgusting, but I don't really care if others do it or not. I'm not the city's policeman. I don't really care either. If they fuck up then good for me, another person whom I won't have to compete for a job. I don't know why people make such a big deal. Does it affect you? No, so stop making a storm out of a drop of water.

the cop at my school, james. sold my friend an 8ball last week, i gave him a ride to the cops house. Basically all of us are covered with that blackmail xD (my friend took a video of the deal go down with his cell phone)

the cops are into it as much as we are. open your eyes holysky

i think this thread should be closed and deleted.

it's guiding people away from joining. Someone comes checks the website. sees a thread labeled HAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAH and it proving a lot of people on this website smokes pot. I wouldn't want a pothead helping me with my problems
I hope you all get busted by the cops. You know anyone could just call the cops to go to that address right?

You really are a closed minded individual, aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom