I was thinking about getting this

yea my sunbeam HSF is touching my 80 mm fan

sooooo.... anyone wanna buy a sagitta lol

not really my style but if you like the looks of it man, dont let anyone tell you otherwise. Its not to expensive and it looks pretty sturdy, I would paint the inside black though

The bigger the fan, the lower it needs to run on. Now if you are talking 100% on both lol i would have my very own flightless jet.

oh hells ya. I was planning on painted it black if i could get it lolz. What type of spray paint would you recommend?

and style looks a lot better when you have it in real life.

The bigger the fan, the lower it needs to run on. Now if you are talking 100% on both lol i would have my very own flightless jet.

oh hells ya. I was planning on painted it black if i could get it lolz. What type of spray paint would you recommend?

and style looks a lot better when you have it in real life.

Im not sure on what kind of spray paint, my case already came painted black inside so i cant help you their but it looks a lot sexier than just haveing it light grey. Though if you want to spend some more money i would definently recommend the Antec Twelve Hundred, thats what i have and i love it man, sound like a turbine with the 9 fans including the cpu fan and gpu fan.

Though in my terms, the louder, the beastier, unless you refer to ricered/mexican-ed out civics lol

and ya have a gaming system with a stock mobo

lol!

once you get a new mobo you can control the fans and overclock that damn quad core you have

and ya have a gaming system with a stock mobo

lol!

once you get a new mobo you can control the fans and overclock that damn quad core you have

lol i know i feel so noob just having this piece of crap mobo lol. This is a "fail at life" mobo, they should have just named it FAIL IBLIB. It slows my card down by like 4k-5k points in vantage. Im supposed to be getting like 20k-22k and im getting about 17k and thats with an overclock. I will get that mobo and cpu cooler soon though lol, hopefully this week.

Back
Top Bottom