Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never touched weed and don't plan to, and even I think that Nate and Holysky need to chill out and think about what they are saying.

Ratting weed users out to the cops is just petty and lays down a bad reputation for yourself if people know what you've done. It's really quite sad; I know pot smokers personally and I couldn't give a toss what they do. They never smoke pot around me and I don't care if they do it behind closed doors.

Them smoking weed is not affecting you, so why are you getting so heated about it? Nate, you are an example of the type of "straight-edge" that I hate in that you are narrow minded and refuse to accept that people dare do such things as opposed to actually quietly tolerating it and giving a carefully thought out reason as to why you disapprove and as to why you don't do it yourself, which is the desired response from most people. If they choose to do it, let them; it is of no consequence to you if they do it or not and they are not affecting you.

The ramifications of smoking weed has always been blown completely out of proportion.

I suppose GhostFL got into some Christianity rant because somebody got the idea that weed does nothing but tear lives apart. Big deal. So can anything else.

Moderation is the key to everything.

The only thing that stops me personally from smoking weed is the potential life destroying consequences that our great 'war on drugs' causes, because as it turns out, Cannabis is completely harmless next to what the 'war on drugs' does to people.

The only thing the war on drugs should be going after is stuff that is actually dangerous (Cocaine, Heroin, Ecstasy).. you know.. stuff that can actually kill you.

Apparently the thought of regulating and taxing something that a large number of Americans would buy is just out of the question, especially when it would help out with this recession. Go figure.

Prodigy146 puff puff puff ppppaaaasssss pass me the bowl in a few hours so we can make 420 official :D

@$#% you people don't even know what you're talking about! I am speaking to those who bash marijuana and haven't even tried it! How the hell can you act like you have the right answers when you don't even have any clue what it's like. Is that how you base your lives? You decide what's right and wrong by what others tell you or what the media deems wrong or inappropriate? You act like marijuana is this drug that destroys lives and ruins our world. You have no idea! So don't even say anything about anyone who does it. Go ahead and proclaim that you will never touch it but lay off with the assumptions you make about other people who have!

It's not even just marijuana it's everything! I see so many people judging others and making accusations with little or no reasoning. I know even I am guilty of this but I am trying to relax and forget the conservative ideologies I've been raised on (although not as bad as some!). A lot of people need to step back from societal influences and start thinking on their own. Relating to what I was saying before, it would be a good start if those people would stop judging so harshly towards ones who smoke. That would be a small step in the right direction.

To those who are standing up against these people I mention....%$#@in rights! Good for you! Don't remain silent!

I guess I should add: I know there is going to be a backlash against my post. Most notably from Atomic Rooster (I can see it now). Just to try and cover my grounds because I know one of the arguments will be: "Oh so if you hear of somebody dying from putting a gun to their head and pulling the trigger you won't believe that it's going to harm you so you'd have to try it first?" Don't be ridiculous. A part of my rant is getting people to use their brains and make judgements on their own accord without outside influence. We are all capable of rational thought so there are obvious things that anyone can see is harmful or wrong. Just don't bring that up, you know that's not what I was saying. It's also about not labeling other people either.

edit - i've relaxed now so i edited the swear words

I suppose GhostFL got into some Christianity rant because somebody got the idea that weed does nothing but tear lives apart. Big deal. So can anything else.

Moderation is the key to everything.

That's EXACTLY why I chose Christianity and religion as an example, because it is the most general view of this country. Thank you.

The only thing that stops me personally from smoking weed is the potential life destroying consequences that our great 'war on drugs' causes, because as it turns out, Cannabis is completely harmless next to what the 'war on drugs' does to people.

Thank you, in other words, getting arrested or charged isn't worth it to you?
Like some idiots once ridiculed me for enjoying long boarding down hills at 50 mph. when I posted about how I fell and got really injured. Its called Yin and yang, there is a side of it to everything. So, to avoid them both, you simply avoid that subject.

See, I wouldn't have even posted that long retort if both of you had given your own personal reasons for not doing it. Instead of some infomercial bullshit you guys have had shoved down your necks all life just as most information derived from whatever system you attain it by.

nope...

i am with ya too! :)

agreed!

Drugs are illegal and will get you arrested if you are caught

THAT IS ALL

Hey! Did you guys know that the Goverment truly loves every single one of you and cares for you? They would NEVER lie to you about anything or provide you with biased and/or false information! All they want is your happiness as Americans! :)

Like some idiots once ridiculed me for enjoying long boarding down hills at 50 mph. when I posted about how I fell and got really injured. Its called Yin and yang, there is a side of it to everything. So, to avoid them both, you simply avoid that subject.

My reasons for attacking you is because I don't really like you. I can't help it. I have since realized it was wrong to attack the reasons you longboard because of that. So I apologize for that at least.

And you know what? I finally hopped on a long board for the first time and I found it to be really enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom