Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll laugh when one day you get into a good marriage and you ruin it with drugs. You will get fired from your job, won't be able to get a new one, and will most likely go through withdraw and get arrested for trying to pounder some.

I'll laugh when one day you get into a good marriage and you ruin it with drugs. You will get fired from your job, won't be able to get a new one, and will most likely go through withdraw and get arrested for trying to pounder some.

your right :)

You know. If you call the cops because they are doing pot, they aren't going to do a f*cking thing about it. My friend has openly told the cop at my school that ge does crack and the cop didn't give a shit. They don't freaking care. Seriously.

i dont really care about drugs or alcohol, I only drink on occasions like birthdays, and as drugs dont go near me, I dont care.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I guess I will waste some time doing this. Open your mind and stop being such robots in society (Not just this forum. ESPECIALLY not just this forum) It's called moderation. Christianity and sobriety is "good" and "pure" correct? So then why has religion caused MILLIONSSSSSSSSSSSS more lost lives than GENERAL drug use? Its because the high that evangelical preachors and the high that ministers and pastors is on is WAY WAY WAY WAYYYY more intense than any I could be on, for they reach this level without the use of influences. One may call this going crazy, or of course, "having faith" ;) but what ever.

Why do you think politicians and celebrities along with everyday people use drugs? Because people are people and they always will be. They mentally need a fix. No one does NOTHING. Some people like painting, bowling, cooking, etc. Some people like MORE than one thing. People need an entertainment in their life. Every single one of us have been grown up to constantly need a source of pleasure. Its the reason why humans get "bored". In other words, to each their own. And to ignorantly cast out an individual (INDIVIDUAL. A person with a life. A history, a future, opportunities and options, chances to do good and evil, a person with loves and hates, etc.) because of the fact he "likes to play basketball when you would rather stay home and read". AKA, use chemicals, smoke pot, etc and to not use chemicals.... well, that's just the definition of prejudice and being intolerant. Theirs plenty of fun little groups and clubs you would love to join for that.

That being said, go take some LSD.

Life isn't black and white kid. Open your eyes. All of them.

Tomorrow I will be dining on the most delicious of varieties of strains and flavors :)

i've got a pound ready for tomorrow.. then after all that shit is gone my friends and i are gonna play UT3 all night

My pound is in my shed right now and seriously i can smell it in my house. its that potent man xD
Why would you buy a LB for a day? Seems like some pretty pretty pretty weak stuff. lol, How much did that run you?

i hate drugs and i hate alcohol

it screws with peoples minds and drives people to hostility towards loved ones

No sir, that's greed, but nice quote.

i've got a pound ready for tomorrow.. then after all that shit is gone my friends and i are gonna play UT3 all night

My pound is in my shed right now and seriously i can smell it in my house. its that potent man xD
That is a lot of weed.

I just got back from Jamaica, the weed or ganja as they all call it there is A) Great stuff and B) Really cheap. We literally got over half an ounce for $30. And he gave us a piece and a lighter with that. Best stuff I've ever had too.

And yeah, what Ghost said. Chill out guys. Weed isn't a big deal. Cops really could care less about weed unless it's on like a HUGE scale.
I don't know how many friends you have, but a pound is a ton of weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom