needs a new pc

emo-kid

Beta member
hey ive been looking for a new pc and so far ive only come acrosss one i like
its a ASUS AMD ATHLON 64BITS X2 7750 with a VENTO TA-M1 CHASSIS
i can get it for around $600 aus i just wanna know for about that much can i get better or if thats a good deal its all brand new and comes with a 3 year warranty its specs are -

NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Support

DVI Interface

1000GB SATA2 HDD 16MB CACHE

FAST SATA DUAL LAYER DVD BURNER DVDRW+-

ASUS HIGHEND SOLID CASE WITH Metal Mesh Panel for Excellent Heat Dissipation + TRUE POWER ASUS 450W PSU WITH DUAL XION SILENCE FAN

UPTO 10 USB 2.0 ( 2 FRONT)

NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7050PV+nForce™ 630a

KINGSTON 4GB DDR2 800 FAST RAM

and 7.1 sound..

Do toy have a link to it? You havnt listed the GPU or the Processor, and they are both vital things :D

NEW ASUS AMD ATHLON 64BITS X2 7750 COMPUTER SYSTEM

ASUS TA-M1 HIGHEND GAMING/ SERVER/PERFORMANCE AMD ATHLON 64BITS X2 7750 SYSTEM

AMD ATHLON 64BITS X2 7750+ CPU

NEW MODEL ASUS M2N68-CM MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT DUAL VGA OUT PUT: DVI AND RGB

AMD® AM2/AM2+ CPU Support up to 140W

Dual-Channel DDR2 -1066/800/667
5000 hrs VRM solid capacitor
Support Dual-VGA output:DVI & RGB
Instant Internet Access with Express Gate
Support 45nm Phenomâ„¢ II CPU

KINGSTON 4GB DDR2 800 FAST RAM

BROADBAND READY

Gigbit LAN
The on-board LAN controller is a highly integrated Gb LAN controller. It is enhanced with an ACPI management function to provide efficient power management for advanced operating systems

DVI Interface

1000GB SATA2 HDD 16MB CACHE

FAST SATA DUAL LAYER DVD BURNER DVDRW+-

ASUS HIGHEND SOLID CASE WITH Metal Mesh Panel for Excellent Heat Dissipation + TRUE POWER ASUS 450W PSU WITH DUAL XION SILENCE FAN

UPTO 10 USB 2.0 ( 2 FRONT)

Metal Mesh Panel for Excellent Heat Dissipation
The VENTO TA-M1 chassis combines maximum thermal performance and user-friendly setup in stylish, elegant outlook

Metal Mesh Panel for Excellent Heat Dissipation

The TA-M1 chassis utilizes a well-built yet aesthetically pleasing design that incorporates a user-friendly screw-less design for easy installation; while providing an advanced ventilation system that maximizes thermal efficiency for key components – especially the CPU and graphics cards.

Adjustable CPU air-duct provides the best cooling effect to the system
Dual front and rear fans support with fan speed control functions
CPU air-duct and front vents with dust filters for convenient cleaning
Intelligently located USB ports for multi device applications
Key lock device for anti-theft function
Safe-edges and screw-less design for quick and easy installation
Spring-opened door for easy optical drive device operation
Convenient front I/O cover for easy device applications

Provides maximum output power capability up to 450W (peak)
ATX12V Ver. 2.2 compliant
12 cm fan with auto thermal acoustics noise control
Dedicated power circuitry delivers reliable output
Hexagon venting holes for efficient heat dissipation
Easy-plug connector for quick installation
100% burn-in, high-pot and ATE tested inside the power supply

Input/Output Performance

Model No.
Input Range
Output Voltage

Input Voltage Range
Input Frequency Range

+3.3V
+5V
+12V1
+12V2
-12V
+5VSB

ATX-450D
115V/230V
47~63Hz
Max. Load
24A
22A
17A
15A
0.3A
2.5A

Max. Output
130W
312W
3.6W
12.5W

450W PEAK

* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
* PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
* Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.

M2N68-CM

AMD® AM2/AM2+ CPU Support up to 140W
Dual-Channel DDR2 -1066/800/667
5000 hrs VRM solid capacitor
Support Dual-VGA output:DVI & RGB
Instant Internet Access with Express Gate
Support 45nm Phenomâ„¢ II CPU

Enjoy High definition multimedia with HDMI support

Supports AMD Socket AM2/ AM2+/ Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 / Sempron
The motherboard supports AMD socket AM2 Athlon 64/ Sempron/Athlon 64 X2/ Athlon 64 FX/ AM2+ processors with 2MB / 1MB / 512KB L2 cache, which is based on 64-bit architecture. It features 2000 / 1600 MT/s HyperTransport Bus, dual-channel un-buffered DDR2 1066* memory support and AMD Cool ´n´ Quiet! Technology.

*DDR2 1066 is supported by AM2+ only.

AMD Cool ´n´ Quiet! Technology
M2N-VM HDMI supports AMD Cool ´n´ Quiet! Technology, which monitors system operation and automatically adjusts CPU voltage and frequency for a cool and quiet environment.

64-bit CPU support
64-bit computing, the technology to replace the 32-bit architecture, delivers advanced system performance, faster memory access and increased productivity. This motherboard provides excellent compatibility and flexibility by supporting either 64-bit or 32-bit architecture.

The NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7Series GPU Northbridge supports Microsoft® DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, The NVIDIA® nForce™ 630a MCP delivers Gigabit LAN, and NVIDIA® MediaShield storage management technology allowing easy RAID configuration (RAID 0, RAID 1,RAID10,RAID5) for Serial ATA 3Gb/s.

DVI Interface
DVI (Digital Visual Interface) provides high visual quality of digital display devices such as LCD monitor. The interface of this motherboard supports dual VGA output both DVI-D and RGB.

PureVideo HD technology is the core of a complete Blu-ray or HD DVD movie solution, featuring hardware acceleration, post-processing, HDCP circuitry, and integration with leading HD movie software players.

Dual channel DDR2 1066
DDR2 1066 memory provides great performance for 3D graphics and other memory demanding applications on next generation memory technology.

PCI Express Architecture
PCI Express is the latest I/O interconnect technology that replace the existing PCI. With a bus bandwidth 4 times higher than that of AGP 8X interface, PCI Express x16 bus performs much better in applications such as 3D gaming.

SATA 3Gb/s
This motherboard supports SATA hard drives based on the new SATA 3Gb/s storage specification.Allows RAID 0, RAID 1,RAID 10,RAID 5 and JBOD configurations for four SATA connectors.

Gigbit LAN
The on-board LAN controller is a highly integrated Gb LAN controller. It is enhanced with an ACPI management function to provide efficient power management for advanced operating systems.

High Definition Audio
Enjoy high-quality sound system on your PC! The onboard 8-channel HD audio (High Definition Audio, previously codenamed Azalia) CODEC enables high-quality 192KHz/24-bit audio output, jack-sensing feature, retasking functions technology that automatically detects and identifies what types of peripherals are plugged into the audio I/O jacks and notifies users of inappropriate connection, meaning there will be no more confusion of Line-in, Line-out and Mic jacks.

ASUS Q-Fan
ASUS Q-Fan technology intelligently and automatically adjusts CPU fan speeds according to system load and temperature, enabling users to work in a distraction-free environment with minimal noise.

Max. 10 USB 2.0 ports
USB 2.0 is the latest connectivity standard for next generation components and peripherals. Backwards compatible with current USB 1.1 peripherals, USB 2.0 delivers transfer speeds up to 40 times faster at 480Mb/s, for easy connectivity and ultra-fast data transfers.

Express Gate
Instant Internet Access without Entering Windows!
With only 5 seconds boot-up time, the ASUS Express Gate allows you to instantly surf the Internet without entering Windows or the Hard Disk. You can now enjoy Skype, IM, YouTube, webmail and internet file downloads and sharing whenever and wherever you want!
* The actual boot time is subject to hardware configurations and product models.

ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 allows users to restore corrupted BIOS data from a USB flash disk containing the BIOS file. This utility saves users the cost and hassle of buying a replacement BIOS chip.

ASUS EZ Flash 2
EZ Flash 2 is a user-friendly BIOS update utility. Simply launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.

C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
When the system hangs due to overclocking failure, there is no need to open the case to clear CMOS data. Just simply restart the system, the BIOS would show the previous setting and then users can amend the CPU setting again.

MyLogo2
Turn your favorite photos into 256-color boot logos to personalize your system.

GreenASUS
The motherboard and its packaging comply with the European Union´s Restriction on the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS). This is in line with the ASUS vision of creating environment-friendly and recyclable products and packaging to safeguard consumers´ health while minimizing the impact on the environment.

The product (electrical , electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.

for that pc there is no link im buying it off a mate he just bought it and is going to sell it to me for $599 he said thats how much he got it for i was just wonderin should i get it or could i get a better deal elsewere????:confused: i asked my mate for the details and i what i posted last is what he sent me

yer just the pc no keyboard or mouse or monitor
i thought it was pretty good kause it has 4gig of ram and a 1tb hardrive and the case is fairly good not too bad
and the processor is a AMD ATHLON 64BITS X2 7750+
could anyone tell me were i could get a better deal?

like a few people have told me to get it because its $599 australian
and from a shop its a fair bit expensive:confused:

After looking through the few Australian sites I have bookmarked, that's a great deal. I couldn't find anything remotely similar for under $1000 AUD.

Back
Top Bottom