Random Chit Chat

My parents are the exact opposite... They don't have a problem with me taking the bus, and then having my mom pick me up from work at 6 or something. Problem is, I hate it. After having my mom pick me up for so long, it sucks always being the last person to leave, because my mom is always late. I would go to karate for 45 minutes, and wait outside for another 45 sometimes, because my mom was always late... it sucked. Now that I have a vehicle of my own, it is much easier.

If I were you, I would wait til may. Just do it when you can, driving is not that important. If you can live with out it, that's better. Better to wait as long as you can, because having a vehicle, is expensive as hell. And even if your parents are paying for it, your dad will soon come to regret rushing you to get a liscense once he gets his first insurance bill...

Well, I've got two sisters that drive... I'll be getting the POS minivan (unless my sister manages to bend it before then)...

Funny thing is I'm a better driver than both of them, but it will cost more to insure me...

I've heard that whole insurance thing where rates are higher for guys, is something about the man of the house usually does the driving, and the man has a job 99% of the time that is a bit of a drive from home, while there are plenty of stay at home moms, and those that have jobs, usually have it right in town. Just something I have heard, not sure if it's a reason, or more just because guys are a bit more aggressive drivers.

My dad is now mad at me and my mom.

Me for having driven the truck (which he is in love with) faster than he has (I've gone 75 in Indiana.. speed limit is 70) and because I've floored it for fun...

My mom because she has also gone 75 in Indiana, and she has spun the tires (something about wet paint under the drive tires makes them spin)

I think I'm gonna do a burnout just for fun... when he needs to get the tire replaced of course...

Shortly after my dad bought his new F350 he said I can take it to go to my friend's house which was cool. When I got back he asked if I could grab the stuff that's in the back but that it's hard to reach because he said it was all the way to the front of the box (the box has a cover). That's when I told him, "no that stuff should all be at the back now if you know what I mean". He was not too impressed.

Hmm... Setting up FreeBSD! This is pretty new to me, but rather interesting :D

Edit: Installed succesfully :D

Back
Top Bottom