Random Chit Chat

red wine is good for your blood cells and kidneys

and no lol i never drank or did weed. Its somebody else that did

i hung out with my friend Jeff for a while tonight after work then at like 12:00am we saw fast n furious at the movies i saw it opening day but he didnt see it yet

So my dad has decided to bitch at me for not having taken drivers ed yet...

There are two places near me that I can take it. One would take me 3 months to piece the classes together and work around my schedule. The other would take two consecutive weeks, and I don't have any room for that in my schedule until late may, and I'm not sure if I'll have time then.

He thinks that we can make it work around what I have going, but I told him I've already checked and I will not be able to do anything for a month.

Then he starts attacking me saying "Oh, so you don't wanna drive do you" and "how are you gonna get to school next year, make mommy and daddy drive you to school" (this is how it is now because my sister doesn't have to get to school until 3rd period, and she always has something after school)

So now I'm hoping I never have time to take the classes just to spite him and his dumbassedness.

So my dad has decided to bitch at me for not having taken drivers ed yet...

There are two places near me that I can take it. One would take me 3 months to piece the classes together and work around my schedule. The other would take two consecutive weeks, and I don't have any room for that in my schedule until late may, and I'm not sure if I'll have time then. The University graduates I know, who can't drive, now don't have the spare time in which to learn so they're screwed in any case.

He thinks that we can make it work around what I have going, but I told him I've already checked and I will not be able to do anything for a month.

Then he starts attacking me saying "Oh, so you don't wanna drive do you" and "how are you gonna get to school next year, make mommy and daddy drive you to school" (this is how it is now because my sister doesn't have to get to school until 3rd period, and she always has something after school)

So now I'm hoping I never have time to take the classes just to spite him and his dumbassedness.

He's making perfect sense, I'm sorry to say.

I know people who are 23, graduated University and still can't drive whereas I had my first lesson on the day I was first legally allowed to. I passed my test six months later, but that was after 20 lessons and honestly don't know how many hours of practice in the evenings with my dad. That was also during the school holidays at one point where I had more free time, and it still took forever.

My point is that you're better doing it now; if not now, when are you going to do it? Make time, because before you know it you'll be at University or something, then doing a full time job and bang goes all your free time in which to learn.

I say do it ASAP, and make the time. Learning to drive can take a while, even with the extra free time like school holidays. Leave it to adulthood, then you're screwed; it'll take forever fitting it around your job and family commitments.

Also, having a licence and driving yourself around gives you independence. Once you have independence, it is very difficult to give it up.

Found this old avatar I had made for eVGA. Never sent it in for the contest. What do you guys think of my noob photoshop skills?
This.

Wait, wut? I don't even know how to use Photoshop :p

He's making perfect sense, I'm sorry to say.

I know people who are 23, graduated University and still can't drive whereas I had my first lesson on the day I was first legally allowed to. I passed my test six months later, but that was after 20 lessons and honestly don't know how many hours of practice in the evenings with my dad. That was also during the school holidays at one point where I had more free time, and it still took forever.

My point is that you're better doing it now; if not now, when are you going to do it? Make time, because before you know it you'll be at University or something, then doing a full time job and bang goes all your free time in which to learn.

I say do it ASAP, and make the time. Learning to drive can take a while, even with the extra free time like school holidays. Leave it to adulthood, then you're screwed; it'll take forever fitting it around your job and family commitments.

Also, having a licence and driving yourself around gives you independence. Once you have independence, it is very difficult to give it up.

The thing is, I've gotten all the practice I need, I've experienced more stuff than my sister has and she has had her license for the past year and a half.

I've just gotta do 24 hours of pointless class room and 10 hours of in car and then take the test. I don't have to do any of that once I'm 18 (but insurance will cost more then)

And my schedule is full of band rehearsals that I can't miss. So late May will be the first time I'll be free to do the driver's ed and then take my driving test after that.

Good news is I don't think I'll have a summer job which frees up a lot of time this summer to be able to do that as well. And take a vacation too :)

Back
Top Bottom