Thinking about picking these thing up this week.

Idc if it is or not crappy, fact of the matter is mom wont let me get a GT, Ill put the money into. So if its a chick car I dont care. Be a bad ass chick car.

In truth, I wouldn't even try getting one that works with the I-Phone if its more expensive. Your best going the disc route, and getting maybe a DVD reader that can play MP3's on DVD discs, and one that can read memory cards.
Will mean you'll have to transfer tracks over, but, it will be a lot cheaper.

The I-Phone has a audio out port though also, so even if you couldn't control the device with the stereo, you could still play tracks when you wanted to, if it had a AUX in.

I thought a v6 mustang was a girls car?

Yea right. Is this thing stick or automatic? Because if its an automatic it might not be that powerful because the torque converter is designed to be fuel efficient. But if its a stick that's plenty of power, especially for a 3000 pound car. That's basically the same engine as in my mom's minivan (Honda odyssey) and that thing has got some power.

Yea right. Is this thing stick or automatic? Because if its an automatic it might not be that powerful because the torque converter is designed to be fuel efficient. But if its a stick that's plenty of power, especially for a 3000 pound car. That's basically the same engine as in my mom's minivan (Honda odyssey) and that thing has got some power.

its stick. im buying from a guy, just saw the car a few hours ago. Its got a few mods,
new dual exhaust, new headers, new chrome heads, new brake kit, CAI.

its stick. im buying from a guy, just saw the car a few hours ago. Its got a few mods,
new dual exhaust, new headers, new chrome heads, new brake kit, CAI.

niceee how much are you paying for it? also how much miles is on it? it might just sound like the gt at idle and lower rpm's if the exhaust is good lol

go to the airport, grab a plane engion, stick it in the car.

go to the shop grab a small radio, get those speakers , rip thos mothers out, shove them in your car

goto the caravan shop, grab those caravan wheels, rip those off, shove them on your car.

then you can say : booked it, packed it , fuc*ed off.
LOL WUT?

Stick or auto it's still a girls car. V6 mustangs have no power to begin with and they're friggin' heavy. Ronspc, don't go around saying how fast your car is because it never will be.

Sorry to hate on your first car but I'm not a mustang guy.

but for a first car its still better than a beater. Yea, its not the best, but its better than many cars people his age have.

Like my friend has a cobalt, not supered/turboed, he always talks about how awesome it is, and I poke fun at it all the time along with a few teachers, but it is a pretty nice car, especially for someone who isn't 18 yet.

Back
Top Bottom