Girls Vs. Performance Computers

Oh my GOD guys my computer has a gun pointed at my head and is telling me to choose it, what do I do, what do I do.

I hope it doesn't edit this.

Oh my GOD guys my computer has a gun pointed at my head and is telling me to choose it, what do I do, what do I do.

I hope it doesn't edit this.

DANCE!!!

600px-Dance_Party_LuMaxArt_.jpg

we should redirect this question and say to a girl

"If you can have the best clothes and any surgery you ever wanted over your boyfriends" What do you think that they would say

rohan23 Posted: I'd take an insane gaming rig for my old girlfriend.

1) Computers don't require you spend so much money on them.> $600 bucks for a video card? Dinner and a movie sure is a lot less.
2) They can get you more than what you spend on them. (Overclocking)> My second wife must have been an exception to that rule then. Put a couple of beers in her and the night didn't last long enough.
3) Most of them are pretty hot! (Pun Intended)> My little lady friend is stacked just fine, thank you. All the parts in all the right places.
4) They never argue with you.> WTF do you call a BSOD then? Like an argument with a woman, it's one you always lose.
5) The majority of parts come with a warranty. A girl doesn't.> Pre-nups are a warranty of sorts.
6) Computers are easier to upgrade.> Cost me 300 to get out of both of mine. Pretty cheap if ya ask me.
7) You can always get a computer that's way out of your league with some money. You can't do that legally with girls.> Wanna bet there tiger?
8) Don't have to remember their birthdays.> Oh trust me they won't let you forget either.
9) No fights, just a quick BSOD and you can restart to a new leaf.> D-I-V-O-R-C-E, the real world reboot.
10) Computers give you thousands of hours of satisfaction anytime you please. Where a girl will only if you're lucky.> Find you some little gal with a body that's ok but kind of a plain face. Normally guys don't give them a second look. by the time they find some one's paying attention to them...Well make sure your major medical is paid up cause the sex is going to be an all nighter and pretty interesting.

Women over computers any day...

1) $600 bucks for a video card? Dinner and a movie sure is a lot less.< You can easily find cheaper stuff. I'm sure there are plenty of restaurants that cost that much for a dinner.

2) My second wife must have been an exception to that rule then. Put a couple of beers in her and the night didn't last long enough.< ?

3) My little lady friend is stacked just fine, thank you. All the parts in all the right places.< They all are until they let themselves go.

4) WTF do you call a BSOD then? Like an argument with a woman, it's one you always lose.< A BSOD only lasts a few seconds, where a woman will never let you live a mistake down.

5) Pre-nups are a warranty of sorts.< Only if they agree...

6) Cost me 300 to get out of both of mine. Pretty cheap if ya ask me.< It's easier finding the perfect computer part than a perfect girl

7) Wanna bet there tiger?< You will need way more for a dream girl than a dream computer.

8) Oh trust me they won't let you forget either.< I learned that the hard way.

9) D-I-V-O-R-C-E, the real world reboot.< I'd rather spend the time to reboot my system than girl a woman half of my stuff.

10) Find you some little gal with a body that's ok but kind of a plain face. Normally guys don't give them a second look. by the time they find some one's paying attention to them...Well make sure your major medical is paid up cause the sex is going to be an all nighter and pretty interesting.< I'm sure you're the only person that has though of that.....

Ok lets put some clarity into these posts.

Would you still pick a girl over computer if you could not do anything physical to her, and all you could do is just enjoy the emotional relationship with her, go to the mall with her, just do everything together except physical shit

You would give up your computer building hobby for that

I've only built two computers, I don't think that is my hobby. I think my hobby is more of a waste-time-on-the-internet-instead-of-doing-my-homework kinda thing.

Back
Top Bottom