Upgrades.. Good enough?

yeah you showed me up man. IMO ocz surpasses corsair because my pc power cooling is just amazing even though its a low powered version. 18 hours of prime95 and folding@home gpu ran without any problems.

also ocz gets some really great reviews too

I like my Xigmatek power supply. The internals are manufactured by CWT which does Corsair and PC Power and Cooling. They provide capacitors for some of the best companies in the world.

yeah but i heard corsair goes through seasonic now instead of CWT, not sure if pc power cooling did the switch too. but i probably dont have CWT caps because i went with one of there lowest powered power supplys :(

yeah but i heard corsair goes through seasonic now instead of CWT, not sure if pc power cooling did the switch too. but i probably dont have CWT caps because i went with one of there lowest powered power supplys
PC Power and Cooling have no link with CWT AFAIK. The Corsair VX line/Xigmateks and the TT Toughpowers are manufactured by CWT. The Corsair HX line are Seasonics. Some of the lower end PCP&C units may be Seasonics as well. They're all very intertwined.

Nope, you might as well get a few drives and put them in RAID. They cut your boot time down a few seconds and load your games up faster.

Back
Top Bottom