Instant Backups

askold

BSOD
Is it better to have instant backups which hostingincanada.com offers or just daily or weekly backups which site5.com offers?

I do believe that instant backups which hostingincanada.com provides is much better.
You know backup is the basis of any successful business and doing it instantly is a great idea.

Instant backups which hostingincanada.com offers is nice as you have your databases renewed very often.
Nice service indeed.

When the company offers backup service, it's always good.
Hostingincanada.com has provided it instantly and that's right. It means that they take a good care of their customers.

I do not know about these companies, but whan I was hosted with apthost.com, my data was backed up often enough to refer to it when needed, however, due to the higherst quality of hosting I never did.

Cannot say of the hosting in canada, but the definitely great backing up solutions are offered by globaltap.com. Especially regarding their dedicaTed servers which have several methods of useful backup.

Anyway it is always reasonable to perform backup yourself.

Instant backup which hostingincanada.com offers sounds really attractive for me as backup is the most important feature while running your business on-line.

Back
Top Bottom