Absolutely disgusting

Anyone here watch G4 Underground? It suppose to be news stories that other networks wouldn't even consider. Most of it is a little ridiculous but still entertaining none the less.

Fox called 4chan a "secret underground hacker website" lol. CNN would have a ways to go.

That was KTTF, a local affiliate here in Los Angeles. I would consider them a separate entity from Fox News Channel. Still shoddy nonetheless.

They are only showing news that most people want to hear and sadly today people are too celebrity obsessed.

OK, I agree with all of the above posts - but doesnt the CNN Domestic focus on American News (Which in this case is somthing to do with twitter, which I agree is rediculous...) and CNN International focus on International news, like the occurrences in Afghanistan?

I agree that they seriously need to get their prioritys right!

01001010's avatar is great. Beaker is cool.

Back on topic. I hate how news in general is "Brittany Spears does this" or "Paris Hilton does that" or "Tom Cruise did this, that, and the other" .. It is almost NEVER real news anymore. I know more about Obama's new dog than I do the economy at this point. WTF is wrong with the media these days? I don't care about celebrity news. As far as I'm concerned, they are just like you or me, but they go out and make movies. That shouldn't determine if they should be "showcased" .. You know, maybe a little every now and then, but having hour long segments (if not longer) and entire talk shows or news shows dedicated to celebrity gossip is just absurd. I don't like it. /rant

Back
Top Bottom