Got my memory today (Pics)

STAY AWAY FROM THE COSMOS! That case is absolutely horrible for everything. Temps and cable management. You need to do a lot of modding to get it running right. Stick with the Stacker 830 if you can. Or, get the Antec 1200 if there is a budget. I used to own it in case you're wondering.

Hmm that's interesting. I've seen a lot of good reviews on it. I'm kind of turned off by the Stacker. I used to like it but I think it will make to much noise.

Thanks man, ill be updating it with new ram, cpu cooler, and a mobo. How much was the G.Skill you got ?

It cost me a little over $160 on newegg for that memory with overnight shipping.

ya that case is pretty sexy, im thinking about picking up a set of the OCZ Reaper HPC Edition ram (4gb)

Thanks I was looking at the Reaper kits but I decided on G.Skill because I've always had pretty good results with there kits.

I'll take the Stacker now that I've seen it in person. Damn, it's beautiful, haha. The video that I'm uploading makes it looks plain. I'm going to take some high resolution pictures and upload them. (Hopefully)

I'd agree that a picture would probably look better unless you had a HD camcorder.

don't get a computer part for the looks lol. Leave that strictly for the case lol.

lol ya i know but my friend has that set of ram and well hes telling me that he is very satisfied with it so im probably going to get that set unless u can find something better for me ?

I have that RAM. It's pretty tall, but it overclocks extremely well. The heat pipe does an o.k. job. It's more for show than anything.

Back
Top Bottom