Girls Vs. Performance Computers

My girlfriend. Hands down. I LOVE my computers they are my babies.. but... She is not replaceable like them.

I find it pathetic that you would objectify a woman by comparing her to a computer.

Really? Come on, you should know better.

It's a joke, chill out. Don't come on the thread and ruin the fun. No one is going to take this seriously.

Correction, only you are.

It's a joke, chill out. Don't come on the thread and ruin the fun. No one is going to take this seriously.

Correction, only you are.

I don't care if it's a joke. It's ridiculous.
The very joke instills a fantasy that shouldn't be imagined.

you seem to be the only one with a problem. I would just ignore it and move on to the next thread.

girl over a computer any day, ill go with my gf in a heartbeat than the computer... pretty sure most will say the same..

I don't care if it's a joke. It's ridiculous.
The very joke instills a fantasy that shouldn't be imagined.

Your obviously not a nerd then...
It's like this...

Pick something you REALLY love besides women(or men).

Now choose. Women(or men) Or that item, event what ever you choose.

It's not really such a "sexist" thing. It isn't meant to be degrading to women or see them as objects. It's what you really care about more. Your physical partner or your computer.

girl over a computer any day, ill go with my gf in a heartbeat than the computer... pretty sure most will say the same..

If I said any car, this would be an entirely different argument, haha. You wouldn't give up a girl for an i7 extreme build, 32GB of DDR3 RAM, 3 GTX 295 in SLI, a few Velociraptors running in RAID, the ABS Canyon, Fatal1ty sound card and the best water cooling/heatsink out there? Shoot, I'd be tempted.

By the way, I didn't mean permanently. I just meant a girl or a insane gaming rig as a one time thing.

If I said any car, this would be an entirely different argument, haha. You wouldn't give up a girl for an i7 extreme build, 32GB of DDR3 RAM, 3 GTX 295 in SLI, a few Velociraptors running in RAID, the ABS Canyon, Fatal1ty sound card and the best water cooling/heatsink out there? Shoot, I'd be tempted.

By the way, I didn't mean permanently. I just meant a girl or a insane gaming rig as a one time thing.

lol i would def, not for to just chill with some random girl pretty or not, but with my gf haha, computers can only get you so far in life, girls will make you happier (if u get a good one lol)

Back
Top Bottom