Random Chit Chat

Nope, not "straightedge". And I hate people who are, because they usually think they're brilliant for it and deserve some kind of medal whilst hating on those who aren't "straightedge".

Pfft.

rightly so!

I'm also not "straightedge".

Have got to agree with UK. If someone chooses to in straightedge they should just do it, they don't need to go on about it, i don't in out of my way raving on about social drinks I've had. I'm bored of the guys who get like that, lol

I Now Love Gigabytes Dual BIOS.

I Have a Power board that i use for PC's/Electronics i work on that has an earth leakage protection switch.Half Way Flashing a customers BIOS it trips (So it cuts the power).

Luckily because gigabyte motherboards have 2 BIOS Chips,It was no problem.

Props to gigabyte.

Nope, not "straightedge". And I hate people who are, because they usually think they're brilliant for it and deserve some kind of medal whilst hating on those who aren't "straightedge".

Pfft.

Yer thats really annoying when people look at you in a disaprooving way when you ask them like they are trying to make you feel bad about it or something
kinda the same with vegeterians they always try and make you feel bad about eating meat

lol thats exactly what i say to my sister. "It is God's will for animals to be devoured" and then she gets super pissed and pretty much doesn't eat for the rest of the night

Back
Top Bottom