FS: Dell Laptop and 22" Dell LCD

bullzi

Fully Optimized
Taking offers on the laptop, NEED IT TO GO BYE-BYE. :p

Up for grabs is the following..

Dell Inspiron 1150 - Received this laptop from a friend saying it didn't work, HD was shot, got one from work and loaded it up, runs great.

1150laptop.jpg

Celeron 2.6Ghz
512MB
40GB
54Mbps Wifi
XGA LCD
XP Pro
Battery holds 45min. charge

In good shape. Has a couple scratches on the lid, no other evident physical damage. Only "problem" is the previous owner tapped up the end of the power cord though no matter what way I move it, it will not short loose connection.

Pending

Dell 22" Widescreen LCD - Purchased 2 new from a guy here in town, and don't use my PC like I once did so, one must go.

Will include power cable and VGA OR DVI (I need one of them :p)

DSC01109.jpg

NFS - Local Sale

Bullzi,
I think Buzz is looking for an inexpensive laptop. Might want to drop him a PM at CV or post it in the for sale section over there.

does the 22inch have an HDMI outlet?
I have a similar monitor (the same, i think!), but in 20". It doesnt have a HDMI connectoin, but it supports HDCP - so you can buy a DVI >> HDMI converter ant it should work fine.

If you asked me about a month ago, and I lived in the US i would have taken that Monitor off your hands :p. Good luck with the sale!

Would you ship the monitor to Brampton Ontario?

I can pay with Paypal. PM me please...

i would buy the monitor, but for some reason i can get a brand new acer 22inch from newegg at $160 (Acer 22inch)

Sorry man i really was interested in that monitor

Bullzi,
I think Buzz is looking for an inexpensive laptop. Might want to drop him a PM at CV or post it in the for sale section over there.

Will do thanks for the heads up. :)

I have a similar monitor (the same, i think!), but in 20". It doesnt have a HDMI connectoin, but it supports HDCP - so you can buy a DVI >> HDMI converter ant it should work fine.

If you asked me about a month ago, and I lived in the US i would have taken that Monitor off your hands :p. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the input. I figured you probably could. :rolleyes:

Would you ship the monitor to Brampton Ontario?

I can pay with Paypal. PM me please...

PM Sent.

i would buy the monitor, but for some reason i can get a brand new acer 22inch from newegg at $160 (Acer 22inch)

Sorry man i really was interested in that monitor

Ya, this Dell is a tad more expensive.

How old is the monitor by the way? and is it bright? I take it the picture takes away from its true quality?

Back
Top Bottom