New System!

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
I am currently planning to finalize the list of parts for my new system that I will be building over the weekend / next week. - I am a Geek Squad Double Agent, so I get the Best Buy discount which will be used for the hard drive, monitor, ect.

I'm basically looking for recommendations for the motherboard, CPU, and the GPU. - The system will be used for basic gaming.. but I wish to have it perform very well in the games that I do play.

I play World of Warcraft (with addons), Counter Strike: Source, and will probably play other games as well in the future.

https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.aspx?ID=12508948 - This is my current wishlist that I've built.

By the way.. while money isn't a huge deal to me.. I didn't want to put together a unit that I won't fully utilize like I did years ago. ;-p I'll be buying a 24 inch monitor in Best Buy, with a surround sound system.

Thanks a bunch!

that link is asking for your login to see it. Might be better to paste the parts here. With those games you can easily get away with just a GPU of 9800! Now if your talking crysis and the likes...then you should look at a 4850 or so.

Nice build.

I would change only one thing. The power supply. The Rosewill units aren't of the highest quality. You can get a much better PSU with more power for less. I would suggest this one: OCZ StealthXStream OCZ600SXS 600W

Nice advice.. ;-p I've added that to my wish list.

EDIT: I'm thinking about choosing a different case because I may add a second video card at some point.. and I'm very big on having an abundance of my space in my case. Any suggestions?

Nice advice.. ;-p I've added that to my wish list.

EDIT: I'm thinking about choosing a different case because I may add a second video card at some point.. and I'm very big on having an abundance of my space in my case. Any suggestions?

I really like the Thermaltake ElementS. Good reviews. The Antec 900 that you picked is a nice big case though with good reviews, you should have no problem putting in a 2nd gpu card there. I know others that have. I just am partial to the ElementS

Back
Top Bottom