God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, don't blame the title. I wouldn't have wanted to call this thread anything else. It was the thought that immediately ran through my mind when I looked at the picture.

It makes me wonder if all the people who get offended so easily about things like these really are so secure in their beliefs.

Uh, too bad I never said my opinions were right. I just stated them and stopped talking. I never criticized his religion, or ridiculed it. All I said was you can't say your god is the one that created everything because of a cross-like chemical structure. There are other religions with other ideas on god. So, I would kindly ask you to take the time to actually read. You can't justify one religion by a coincidence. Don't single me out like that next time because I swear I will light you up. I don't care if I get banned. Don't you ever dare to judge my opinions again, especially when I never pushed them upon someone.

You see as you also know, we as humans can say anything we see fit. You did in fact call him ignorant for saying that his God is true, after he stated one reason why he does believe this. So just as much as you believe you can call him ignorant he as the right to state anything about his God with out be called things or being yelled at.

But i have an issue with that religion does not give you choice because as you have pointed out you are forced to believe using fear tactics , i remember my very self being young in my primary school being taught about the scary place that is hell and then that if you dont believe then your going to hell and nobody wanted to go there
So if each relgious organisation had its own way we would all believe exactly the same thing

That is what the image is, but most people I know that do believe. Believe not because they are scared of hell. Most believe from life experiences that they have seen Gods hand in. I personally have had many, some are just obvious some I see afterwards. I believe because I know, not because I am scared. I have nothing to fear.
Psalm 23: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;"

It makes me wonder if all the people who get offended so easily about things like these really are so secure in their beliefs.
What do you believe? :)

You see as you also know, we as humans can say anything we see fit. You did in fact call him ignorant for saying that his God is true, after he stated one reason why he does believe this. So just as much as you believe you can call him ignorant he as the right to state anything about his God with out be called things or being yelled at.

"Fanatic4Christ, I think the opinions you are posting are very ignorant. You're basically referring to the other religions of the world as wrong, because there is some chemical structure that looks like a cross? Wow, you're calling religions that are some of the oldest in the world wrong? Not only that, you are denying science. Science is keeping you here today. When you get older and fall sick, medicine will keep you alive. I don't believe in god, but I'm not going to persuade everyone to do the same. Everyone has the right to their own opinion."

Where did I call him ignorant for believing in his god? I called him ignorant because he was basically calling other religions wrong. Again, learn to read. Before you throw this in my face, I said science is keeping him alive, which is true. So don't go and say I rubbed my opinion in. Right after that I said "I don't believe in god, but I'm not going to persuade everyone to do the same. Everyone has the right to their own opinion." I stopped there, I never insulted his religion or his god. You just blindly accuse people.

"Fanatic4Christ, I think the opinions you are posting are very ignorant. You're basically referring to the other religions of the world as wrong, because there is some chemical structure that looks like a cross? Wow, you're calling religions that are some of the oldest in the world wrong? Not only that, you are denying science. Science is keeping you here today. When you get older and fall sick, medicine will keep you alive. I don't believe in god, but I'm not going to persuade everyone to do the same. Everyone has the right to their own opinion."

Where did I call him ignorant for believing in his god? I called him ignorant because he was basically calling other religions wrong. Again, learn to read. Before you throw this in my face, I said science is keeping him alive, which is true. So don't go and say I rubbed my opinion in. Right after that I said "I don't believe in god, but I'm not going to persuade everyone to do the same. Everyone has the right to their own opinion." I stopped there, I never insulted his religion or his god. You just blindly accuse people.c

Did you bother to read his post AT ALL!? You pompous punk.. Wow..

yeah, God did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is

hardy har har ure a funny guy! ive seen and experienced so much that if i was to ever deny Christ i'd enroll my self into a mental institution.
not one contradiction in the bible, scientists have proven that there was a Jesus Christ that was crucified. scientific "theory's" like the big bang and evolution are complete bogus, if evolution was true everything would just keep evolving and never be the same... how do scientists figure that a fish could just go on dry land and keep doing it dying doing it dying doing it dying and then finally one of the fish's kids grows legs because there dead ancestors kept dying on the land.... ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
so you base your denial of Christ on what?

Where does it say that?!

He is talking about a big bang theory.. NOT a religion... It's a scientific theory... That's it.

I'm done.. You are just making it to easy...

To the idea of time travelling, and sending info back to the past. Absurd. Never will happen. If it did happen in the future, we would see results now. Because they would come back from the future.

Rohan I would like to hear your response to this.

He is talking about a big bang theory.. NOT a religion... It's a scientific theory... That's it.

I'm done.. You are just making it to easy...

hardy har har ure a funny guy! ive seen and experienced so much that if i was to ever deny Christ i'd enroll my self into a mental institution.
not one contradiction in the bible, scientists have proven that there was a Jesus Christ that was crucified. scientific "theory's" like the big bang and evolution are complete bogus, if evolution was true everything would just keep evolving and never be the same... how do scientists figure that a fish could just go on dry land and keep doing it dying doing it dying doing it dying and then finally one of the fish's kids grows legs because there dead ancestors kept dying on the land.... ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
so you base your denial of Christ on what?

You are pretty much the stupid person on this forum site. I'm making it TOO easy? It seems like you're just confusing yourself. By calling evolution and scientific theories "bogus", he's just talking about his opinions? I would really stop while you're ahead.

It's a shame there is no Vbulletin mod for when a thread gets out of hand that lets you ban select people from participating in a certain thread. It's a shame 1 or 2 have to ruin a good discussion by resorting to personal insults to get a point across...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom