God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dramand1.gif

I know what I was being. I came off strong and I know it, that was the purpose. Unless you are blind you can clearly see everyone jumping at what Fanatic4Christ said. I was merely defending him AND my God. I don't ask for you to believe that there is a God I don't say you are dumb for believing something else. What I do ask is that you respect other peoples life choices. And not call someone ignorant for believing something nor do I believe you should be yelled at to "GTFO".
Fail.

GTFO ----------->
President_Security_Door.jpg

Do you see where or what I am getting at? The fact that I quoted Rohan was not a personal attack to him nor for him.

Edit: I read the bottom of your post. The reason you are "told you are going to hell". Is only because in our religion if you don't not believe and accept that Jesus is the son of God as died gone to hell for three days awoke the third day to rise into heaven to sit on the thrown with his father. Then ask him to come into your heart and ask for his forgiveness (rebirth). Then you are going to hell. You do NOT have to believe this. You have the right and a choice. Don't take it as an insult. It is just what we choose to believe and are told to share. That does not mean we should or do go around telling people flat out they are going to hell. That would be morally wrong.

To the idea of time travelling, and sending info back to the past. Absurd. Never will happen. If it did happen in the future, we would see results now. Because they would come back from the future.

I know what I was being. I came off strong and I know it, that was the purpose. Unless you are blind you can clearly see everyone jumping at what Fanatic4Christ said. I was merely defending him AND my God. I don't ask for you to believe that there is a God I don't say you are dumb for believing something else. What I do ask is that you respect other peoples life choices. And not call someone ignorant for believing something nor do I believe you should be yelled at to "GTFO".

Do you see where or what I am getting at? The fact that I quoted Rohan was not a personal attack to him nor for him.

Edit: I read the bottom of your post. The reason you are "told you are going to hell". Is only because in our religion if you don't not believe and accept that Jesus is the son of God as died gone to hell for three days awoke the third day to rise into heaven to sit on the thrown with his father. Then ask him to come into your heart and ask for his forgiveness (rebirth). Then you are going to hell. You do NOT have to believe this. You have the right and a choice. Don't take it as an insult. It is just what we choose to believe and are told to share. That does not mean we should or do go around telling people flat out they are going to hell. That would be morally wrong.
Ok i agree that nobody should be told to GFO for their opinions and belifs but i dont not see anything wrong with a bit of intelligent debate among people its what makes the world interesting , if we all believed in the same thing bobody would now any better and there would be now debate about things

I accept the belif christians have and i know a lot about various world relgions , being that i went to christian primary and secondary schools and am now at a catholic college and also had various friends from different faiths i a lot about relgions and their beliefs even though i myself chose not to practise so i know about the belif in going to hell however i prefer it when people try and tell me things like that

Ok i agree that nobody should be told to GFO for their opinions and belifs but i dont not see anything wrong with a bit of intelligent debate among people its what makes the world interesting , if we all believed in the same thing bobody would now any better and there would be now debate about things

I accept the belif christians have and i know a lot about various world relgions , being that i went to christian primary and secondary schools and am now at a catholic college and also had various friends from different faiths i a lot about relgions and their beliefs even though i myself chose not to practise so i know about the belif in going to hell however i prefer it when people try and tell me things like that

Thus why God has given us choice, also why Adam and Eve ate the apple even though God told them not to. God did not want an army of mindless people that did nothing but praise him, he wanted Humans. :)

Thus why God has given us choice, also why Adam and Eve ate the apple even though told not to. God did not want an army of mindless people that did nothing but praise him, he wanted Humans. :)

But i have an issue with that religion does not give you choice because as you have pointed out you are forced to believe using fear tactics , i remember my very self being young in my primary school being taught about the scary place that is hell and then that if you dont believe then your going to hell and nobody wanted to go there
So if each relgious organisation had its own way we would all believe exactly the same thing

But you don't believe your opinions are not?

Seriously just shut up.. If anyone with an opinion that is different than your is ignorant.. Then you really need to reevaluate living at all if you are going through life like that..

You want a real Mind F*ck then watch the WHOLE thing: (Link)

But of course I would be IGNORANT to even post such a link and claim it true. Which it is.

Fanatic4christ more power to you. Praise the Lord.

Uh, too bad I never said my opinions were right. I just stated them and stopped talking. I never criticized his religion, or ridiculed it. All I said was you can't say your god is the one that created everything because of a cross-like chemical structure. There are other religions with other ideas on god. So, I would kindly ask you to take the time to actually read. You can't justify one religion by a coincidence. Don't single me out like that next time because I swear I will light you up. I don't care if I get banned. Don't you ever dare to judge my opinions again, especially when I never pushed them upon someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom