God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
facepalm.jpeg
Agree.

bad title choice but cool Pic...:D:D

Seems this turned into a religion disagreement instead of a cool photo of the universe and its parts...

yeah, God did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is

z80731624.jpg

Fail.

GTFO ----------->
door.jpg

Not at all! We will be able to send back information to the past and to the future in a matter of decades. Watch the video video I posted.

Fanatic4Christ, I think the opinions you are posting are very ignorant. You're basically referring to the other religions of the world as wrong, because there is some chemical structure that looks like a cross? Wow, you're calling religions that are some of the oldest in the world wrong? Not only that, you are denying science. Science is keeping you here today. When you get older and fall sick, medicine will keep you alive. I don't believe in god, but I'm not going to persuade everyone to do the same. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.
But you don't believe your opinions are not?

Seriously just shut up.. If anyone with an opinion that is different than your is ignorant.. Then you really need to reevaluate living at all if you are going through life like that..

You want a real Mind F*ck then watch the WHOLE thing: (Link)

But of course I would be IGNORANT to even post such a link and claim it true. Which it is.

Fanatic4christ more power to you. Praise the Lord.

yeah, God did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is

z80731624.jpg

is this serious or just a joke?? cause this is one of the funniest posts ive seen on this forum..... using science to justify religion?!? yeah... that works...

if you believe in 'god' then thats fine.. but dont expect people to believe that a picture of an element which resembles the cross means that god exists, and has formed life.. from what i rember of my RE classes.. the bible says that humans were created from a bit of mud and a rib.. nowhere does it state this element.. i personally dont believe in 'god' and never will.. ive studied too much science to ever believe what it says in the bible...

Seriously just shut up.. If anyone with an opinion that is different than your is ignorant.. Then you really need to reevaluate living at all if you are going through life like that..

But of course I would be IGNORANT to even post such a link and claim it true. Which it is.

Quite a good video actually.

is this serious or just a joke?? cause this is one of the funniest posts ive seen on this forum..... using science to justify religion?!? yeah... that works...

if you believe in 'god' then thats fine.. but dont expect people to believe that a picture of an element which resembles the cross means that god exists, and has formed life.. from what i rember of my RE classes.. the bible says that humans were created from a bit of mud and a rib.. nowhere does it state this element.. i personally dont believe in 'god' and never will.. ive studied too much science to ever believe what it says in the bible...

Well who says you can't believe in both? I do. Why can't God have used matter, space, and time in the creation (or rebirth) of the known universe? I believe based on the laws of physics that it is more than entirely possible.

Well who says you can't believe in both? I do. Why can't God have used matter, space, and time in the creation (or rebirth) of the known universe? I believe based on the laws of physics that it is more than entirely possible.

I believe in both, as well.

I see how you attacked one member who didnt even really say much about what Fanatic

you would be ignorant to tell another member to shut up when you dont agree with them yes and you would be ingorant to suggest that everyone would believe that what is in that video is true
All i have to say to that video is I too know of something that exists without matter time and space and that thing is nothing
that video soley works by rubbishing the idea that everything came from nothing and expects you to accept with a little hep from the narrator that something has always existed even though both are logically as flawed as each other

And besides which is god has dosent use/have matter time or space how the hell did he concieve a son
Why can't God have used matter, space, and time in the creation (or rebirth) of the known universe? I believe based on the laws of physics that it is more than entirely possible.

I could understand to some extent why people would use God to explain that but my issue is when you throw all the stuff about jesus and being gods son and rising from the dead and carrying out various miracles is where my issue starts , and another issue is how i am told by various christians if i do not believe i will go to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom