God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture is amazing, and yeah, I believe in Science too. I find it rather uplifting that we still don't know everything

Forwarding and rewinding time willy nilly is impossible.

Forwarding and rewinding your CD, DVD, MP3, VHS, Compact Cassette? Easy because all the infomation is there.

Once today has passed it's gone for good and I or anyone else won't be able to visit 'yesterday' ever again.

Tomorrow hasn't happened, at all, so it cannot be visited.

Lets say it's possible. Where is the events stored for us to visit and in what format?

Forwarding and rewinding time willy nilly is impossible.

Forwarding and rewinding your CD, DVD, MP3, VHS, Compact Cassette? Easy because all the infomation is there.

Once today has passed it's gone for good and I or anyone else won't be able to visit 'yesterday' ever again.

Tomorrow hasn't happened, at all, so it cannot be visited.

Lets say it's possible. Where is the events stored for us to visit and in what format?

That's just the thing, we wouldn't be able to travel to random places in the universe. It would only be a set time frame. Watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnLIxEso4rg

yeah, God did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is

z80731624.jpg

Your arrogance is astounding. I mean, it's ok to have beliefs and I don't accuse you of being any different from me because you believe in a God. That's totally ok. But couldn't you just for once (and I understand that Christianity objects to any encouragement to even the slightest denial or thought that there might not be a God or the bible could be wrong) try to consider the fact that, after looking at how tiny (and i mean TINY!) we are in this universe that it probably was not created solely for us. If anything we were created for the universe and not for any particular reason. God sneezed and here we are- a blob of his mucus floating in the abyss. That defines our importance on this kind of scale.

People might have, we just don't know it yet. The future hasn't happened yet. This is where it gets complicated and paradoxes kick in. Remember the future is constantly changing with our present actions. Right now we are only at the stage of sending information not large solid masses.

you watch too much tv

hardy har har ure a funny guy! ive seen and experienced so much that if i was to ever deny Christ i'd enroll my self into a mental institution.
not one contradiction in the bible, scientists have proven that there was a Jesus Christ that was crucified. scientific "theory's" like the big bang and evolution are complete bogus, if evolution was true everything would just keep evolving and never be the same... how do scientists figure that a fish could just go on dry land and keep doing it dying doing it dying doing it dying and then finally one of the fish's kids grows legs because there dead ancestors kept dying on the land.... ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
so you base your denial of Christ on what?
Not one contradiction in the bible you say ,
well in exos 33:11or is it 12cant remember
"And the lord Spoke with moses face to face as a man speaketh to his friend"

whereas in joh 1:18
"No man hath seen God at any time"
I think as clear as i can see that is a contradiction right there , and that is not the only contradiction in the bible there are more

Yes science has proven that there was a man of the time called jesus of nazareth who was crucified thats a generally historically acceptec fact , what i cannot accept is that he was a miracle worker or that he rose from the dead or that this random bit of old cloth that you lot seem to love was his burial shroud (if you dont know what im refering to i mean the shroud of turin)

Evoloution is a widely accepted theory and there is a lot of evidence to back up the various theroies contained under the broad term of evoloution for instance the evoloution of what we know now as the modern horse is very effective evidence to prove the idea of common decent seeing as a complete fossil set was found in north america

I Do not deny that there was a man called jesus or that he was crucified for claiming to be king of the jews . However i do deny that he was the son of an almighty being that nobody has every seen , or have they ?? called God . I refuse to accept that he carried out things that I know to be scientifically impossible such as healing and walking on water and his various other miracles .However being a christian you will do what religious people always do when their belifs are questioned upon and most likely say something like you cant question my belief its personal to me and you are entitled to your opinion etc etc because i have yet to have a debate with a religious person that has not turned into that . Now thats ok you can have your belief but if you are willing to tell me that God made this entire world and everything in it that i see then at least expect some questioning or contradiction about that

ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
facepalm.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom