Facebook

I'm in the same boat as dude_se talks about in post #17.

I'm sure if you really wanted to find me it wouldn't be very hard at all.

I got rid of Facebook about a month ago.

Honestly, the best thing I ever did with it. It's garbage, I never used it and it was just in your face spam everytime I logged in. It's a shame considering how good it was when I first signed up in September 2005 when there was just a small number of University students using it, instead of throwing its doors open to any random so-and-so that comes along.

The privacy settings are a joke, and Mark Zuckerberg is a paranoid control freak.

I got rid of Facebook about a month ago.

Honestly, the best thing I ever did with it. It's garbage, I never used it and it was just in your face spam everytime I logged in. It's a shame considering how good it was when I first signed up in September 2005 when there was just a small number of University students using it, instead of throwing its doors open to any random so-and-so that comes along.

The privacy settings are a joke, and Mark Zuckerberg is a paranoid control freak.

That's twice in the same day I completely agree with what you've said! Too bad I can't rep you right now. Facebook was much better a few yeas ago. Now it has been influenced so much by Twitter/Myspace that it's a joke. Also you're right about how they let just anyone join. I liked it much better when it was a social networking site for University students.

Stop press: I just closed my Bebo account too. Social networks need to go and die in a big fire.

Oh, and the other thing I forgot to mention was that Facebook seems to completely gut its UI and feature set every six months or so. Usability FAIL.

Yeah facebook is more for interacting with friends and family where as i think bebo and myspace is more for 'personalizing' your 'space' with useless HTML and Glittery words....

Back
Top Bottom