God made the entire universe for us?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its crazy how insignificant we are
and how huge our universe truely is
the day we fully comprehend it will be a great one in deed

That is a cool picture and all. I mean pretty sweet what we can see with these things. But what is with the Title?! I am actually offended by the title..
Not sure if you where trying to be to come off as a d*ck.. But that is what is seems like.
I don't see why you couldn't have just posted "Check this out!" or "look what we can see!".. Why did you have to bring God into it?

that's kinda how i roll...exciting controversy and such. Makes things more interesting.

if there are no other life forms out there its just a waste of space.. no pun intended.

With ALL those stars and galaxies, I'm like 99% sure there SOME other life out there and likely intelligent life too. The qestion is if it's in our galaxy or not, will it ever be able to reach us?

Fun stuff to think about for sure.

yeah, God did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is

z80731624.jpg

yeah, god did make it for us. is it overpopulated? no is there people back to back on every peice of land? no God made it for each and everyone of us...

here's something to get you guys thinking
go on google or ask or whatever search engine and do a image search for laminin, laminin is what holds each and every one of us together... check out what it is

z80731624.jpg
So you believe thats suitable enough evidence to base an entire belif in something

So you believe thats suitable enough evidence to base an entire belif in something

hardy har har ure a funny guy! ive seen and experienced so much that if i was to ever deny Christ i'd enroll my self into a mental institution.
not one contradiction in the bible, scientists have proven that there was a Jesus Christ that was crucified. scientific "theory's" like the big bang and evolution are complete bogus, if evolution was true everything would just keep evolving and never be the same... how do scientists figure that a fish could just go on dry land and keep doing it dying doing it dying doing it dying and then finally one of the fish's kids grows legs because there dead ancestors kept dying on the land.... ive went fishing before, i put a fish on dry land, did it just out and grow legs? heck no, it just was flopping around...
so you base your denial of Christ on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom