Car Thread!

Oh yea, I would agree that your loosing HP with that many miles. My Firebird has 156k on the original engine, which many would say is impressive for an American V8. Does it really wow you in the corners? Anyway nowadays I think BMW's do a good job in a straight line too. They arn't the top of course, but they hold their own.

156k is not much on one of those 350s though I think. The engines like the 350, 302, 289, 351, those small blocks have been around so long, they are built pretty well. Even my 4.0L, which isn't the best engine, has 112k miles, and runs like it was new.

^
lol....I love hearing a real muscle car rev...instead of all the ricers a bunch of y'all have :p
pssssshhhhh euro all the way

154272315RiuJkT_fs.jpg

EURRRRRROOOOOO :p

I detailed and drove a $140,000 audi R8 today the most expensive most amazing car I have ever driven! let me tell you i was nervous driving it because of the price tag but wow what a car!!!!

the shifter was sweet to

A is drive it has sporttronic or w/e its called so the + it higher gear and obviously the - is to shift to a lower gear
N is neutral
R is reverse

Audi%20R8%20shifter.jpg

Sorry about the quality of the image its from my cellphone!

d5ccf231467c__1239712970000.jpeg

Electric shifter, so you can't pull some Fast and Furious shit, and shift it from 3rd to Reverse with 50" drag slicks to hook onto the gas tanker?...

Awesome job that lets you drive those cars around though.

Yeah, the model you drove has the Audi DCT SMG gearbox. It also comes in a standard six speed manual model as well.

Back
Top Bottom