Car Thread!

This is just my opinion, but make or number of cylinders has nothing to do with rice. Your car becomes rice depending on what you do to it.

You can rice Camaros/Mustangs just like Civics.

well true, you can rice them, but I am saying I don't think i've seen a single one of those brand cars I listed in this thread that arn't ricers, if they've been modified that is.

I haven't really seen any riced out Scions in my area. Most have been lowered with exhaust. Hondas of course, there are riced-out Honda's all over the place.

lol. yea same here, and in pretty much any area. I dont see a whole lot of modified scions in my area, but I've seen a few on the forums, and I think they are a lot more popular in cali.

Never been to Cali, so I can't say anything about that. I do see quite a few here though.

Well I haven't been to cali either. I am guessing on that based on the number of scions I have seen in pics or vids with cali license plates.

At my college there are quite a lot of Scions, Integras, Civics etc. There are a few who do rice out their cars or half-ass the modification process, but the majority of them are pretty nicely done. Good stance, clean, not too flashy etc.

Back
Top Bottom