I know it probably not any good but here i go :D --

Compaq n610c
P4 Mobile 1.8ghz
768 mb RAM
Mobile Radeon 7500 128mb
20GB Hard drive
Windows XP Pro
Microsoft Office Ultimate

ex-business laptop good specs and in very good condition and very good for playing games such as RCT3 and counter strike source :D

don't worry u can say no :D

hey i have a dell inspiron, two gigs of ram, 180 gb hdd, intel core 2 due 2.2ghz, dedicated GPU 8400gs...17 inch screen... GREAT Condition, genuine copy of windows vista, ANY edition, and its also an inspirion 1720...offer.

Compaq n610c
P4 Mobile 1.8ghz
768 mb RAM
Mobile Radeon 7500 128mb
20GB Hard drive
Windows XP Pro

ex-business laptop good specs and in very good condition and very good for playing games such as RCT3 and counter strike source :D

Haha, I'm looking for something with a bit more power under the bonnet.

hey i have a dell inspiron, two gigs of ram, 180 gb hdd, intel core 2 due 2.2ghz, dedicated GPU 8400gs...17 inch screen... GREAT Condition, genuine copy of windows vista, ANY edition, and its also an inspirion 1720...offer.

What are you looking to get for it?

Haha, I'm looking for something with a bit more power under the bonnet.

What are you looking to get for it?

i spent 1400 dollars on it, and up intill last week they still had the laptop for 1400 dollars...theres no scratches, no nothing.

Compaq n610c
P4 Mobile 1.8ghz
768 mb RAM
Mobile Radeon 7500 128mb
20GB Hard drive
Windows XP Pro

Not bad. I have one with a P2 and a few more with P1s and Pentium (1) MMX CPUs that I would sell.

Back
Top Bottom