Car Thread!

My car when I turn 16 :D
0701_turp_06z+nissan_skyline_gtr_r34+rear_right_view.jpg

Skyline GT-R's are alright. The RB engine is awesome, but damn those cars are pigs. I don't like the idea that you have to rely on a computerized AWD system (ATTESA) for traction. I like my cars naturally balanced in power, handling and weight.

i think computers are more reliable than the driver to keep a car in control. My dream was always to get involved with programming and engineering these kind of systems for vehicles...high performance vehicles that is. It seems a long shot away though.

i think computers are more reliable than the driver to keep a car in control. My dream was always to get involved with programming and engineering these kind of systems for vehicles...high performance vehicles that is. It seems a long shot away though.

They probably are, but the end result is the computer doing the work, not you. Computerized gadgets just spoil the driving experience.

There's a reason why a lot of high performance cars don't have traction control or stability control. If they do, it allows you to turn it ON or OFF and isn't just constantly interfering.

They probably are, but the end result is the computer doing the work, not you. Computerized gadgets just spoil the driving experience.

There's a reason why a lot of high performance cars don't have traction control or stability control. If they do, it allows you to turn it ON or OFF and isn't just constantly interfering.

I mean they're there for those who aren't professional drivers or those who dont have the experience to unleash the car's full potential because of course when i refer to "control" I mean stability. You're absolutely right otherwise for traction/stability control. They can be switched off and I think that usually coincides with a "sport/performance" button. You push that button and all that is turned off in a high performance car.

Back
Top Bottom