which on is best

cbtech73

Solid State Member
i have 2 interal dvd durns that i bought a few weeks ago wich one should i install? one is a

-sony DRU-V204A (20x and 8x) Burns DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, CD+/-R, CD+/-RW, DVD+/-R Dual Layer

and the other one is

-LG model GH22NP20 WITH spec.(LG Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache IDE 22X DVD±R DVD Burner)

I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO USE?

thanks for all the help

The LG. It's a bit faster and Sony's burners have been known to be a bit problematic at times.

I have an LG and it's a very good burner. Hasn't burned a coaster yet. :D

i tried to install the lg and my computer says for me to hit F1 or F2. I went to my computer and the lg did not show up. so what do i do now?

ok i will give them a try when i get home from work thanks

I tried them both and they will not be picked up. Went in to the bios and all it says is cd-rom for one and unknow for the other. I put old one back in and it boot up fine and all works like it should help please

im just learning on what to do when working on computers, so i just took out the old cd-rom and looking at the back of it and setting the jumper on the new one just like the one i took out. so i am learning this stuff as i go. thanks for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom