Random Chit Chat

my gtx 260 arrives today but it need an adult signature and mom dad is at work my mom n brother are about to leave n i leave in a little while for work i hope ups hurrys up so i can sign for it and so i dont have to wait....

i got my gtx 260!!!! Finally and i have it in!!! it runs crysis n warhead n everything else all maxed out no problems!!!! will post pics and benchmarks later!

So I went to Fast and Furious today. Great movie I though. There was some that was a little too fake for my taste, but for the most part, Badass.
Now the situation I went in... a bit awkward... There is this girl I used to like, and still do some who was dating a guy for quite a while... until he cheated on her. Haven't talked in ages, while she was dating him, she wouldn't talk to me much so she wouldnt lead me on. After the breakup, we have become fairly good friends. But she started dating this freshman, started as a bit of a joke... And she wanted to take a freshman to our senior prom... And her best friend, also a friend of mine, wanted to take a freshman too. So she started dating a freshman guy too. Now, I had talked to my friends about going to F&F and she overheard, so she said we should go. I said ok. All my friends couldn't make it. And she asked me if she could bring her BF along, I said sure. She also brought her bestfriend, and her BF, which I said ok to, too. So I was kinda the 5th wheel. But I got to sit inbetween the two girls instead of on the end where I had originally sat down, next to the freshman I hardly knew, lol. And in the car ride she made me listen to a song with the lyrics saying something about "trying harder and we can close our eyes and fall in love." She announced in the car that she had to show me the following song, and put it on... When I heard the lyrics, I felt a bit awkward... lol. Her BF was cool though. I have seen a lot of immature freshman that piss me off, but he was really cool, so it wasn't too bad... I was worried I was going to be alone, but it wasn't too bad really. I just feel bad for the two freshman, because I don't think the two girls like them a whole lot... Just prom, after prom fun, and dump... But maybe it will last into summer, lol, who knows...

Anyway, my boring story of the night.

Back
Top Bottom